It took 3 weeks to finally figured out I am completely done with her

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I cannot find one thing to tell her. 3 1/2 year relationship went down the tubes with her blatant betrayal. I wish I could put closure but it’s best I stay away and not say anything. I am finished!!! Too bad it got to this point but I am finally accepting that some things cannot be explained.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Relationships are never a waste of time. This failed relationship are lessons for us. Don’t let this woman keep bringing you down and don’t let her comeback to your life. I wish you the best sir.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Thx Javi. Last four readings prior to me finding out all said the usual—-> we will be together, meant for each other, etc…...lol

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Try Kiora if you want a real reading. She will probably won’t tell you to keep waiting on your ex and you shouldn’t. That relationship is over and does not work anymore.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Thx Javi and Aida

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

No problem man don’t let that female keep hurting you. Heal and move on sir.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Javi, I can’t find Kiora to read her reviews

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Look her up using this : ASK Satiia St.George ॐ. Kiora doesn’t give fairy tails and she makes sure there is a connection with you before going into a reading.

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

She seems good with 2 negatives and over 400 readings. Will consider her in the future. Did her prefiction come to pass for you or did she confirm what you already knew?

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

She gave me the reading back on December 2015. All that she said that will happen between my ex and me came true in 2016 and I did move on like she predicted. The important prediction of me meeting a lady that can become important in my life is for this year around May or June. Another psychic that I also recommend is psychic Sergio.

Be very careful of psychics who give general readings that can apply to every person on this planet.

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Javi..does she describe her physically the lady youre going to be meeting..she decribe events.. Haved you ask on Job career also or just in love situation?

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Kitty, she gave a description but to be honest only God can provide a detailed description of what a person looks like. I never ask about career as that is something I control. For example at the end of the year I promised myself that no matter where is my love life I will move to USA in 3 years. I am the type of person who values family more than anything so I want to be close to my sister and nephew.

Javi

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Thanks Javi, I hope your prediction comes to pass. I just tried reading with Sergio and he wanted specific questions and abruptly could not read for me – bummer…so I’ll try Kiora

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Shh, I hope my prediction comes to pass but this is something I do not control. Sometimes we don’t get what we wish for even though we feel ready for it. However, I will never give up until I find real love even if I find it when I am very old.

Sergio is a tarot reader so you need to ask for specific questions with him. Let me know what you think think of Kiora as a psychic when you can book a reading with her.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Aida, are you asking about an ex? If that is the case 99.9% of the time the best option is moving on.

I am surprised you said Kiora did not work for you but she is human. No psychic will connect with everyone. Only God can do that.

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

I sure will. So far, I like Dreamer on PO. He reminds me of the Oracle here on Bitwine.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Aida, put yourself first. I tell all my friends to not wait for anyone. Life is too short to waste it.

I am someone who has look for love in the wrong places. I should not have given my ex so many chances. But that is part of growing as an adult. I know what I want and will not give up until I find it.

Rebo, sorry for going off topic on another topic of yours but I like helping others.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

No problem at all