Are there such things as evil psychics?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Are there such things as evil psychics, who are actually psychic but like to manipulate people for their own sick twisted benefits. There was a psychic i once talked to & I was looking through her website & I thought the spells she had were weird, she had spells so you could manipulate people into doing what you want, also she had a spells to control people & break up other ppl in relationships & she had a spell to make certain ppl to fall in love with you & manipulate ppl to have sex with you. It was so weird. I personally don’t like spells. You should never mess with anyone’s free will! I think that’s evil

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars, fast and accurate readings , come see me today !

over 7 years ago
empathic_reader's photo

Mrs Tonya (empathic_reader)

42 posts

Anyone offering services like you described are either 1) fake or 2) unconscious of the impact their evil doings have upon themselves. What you dish out, you receive back 7 fold, and that is why I steer clear of spells and spell casting. Most of them are probably fake though, so unless it is for positive purposes, like healing, I wouldn’t put much stock into it, and even then take it with a grain of salt.

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

That’s crazy. Is it possible that psychics who do stuff like that get their information from a dark source while performing their readings. That can misguide their clients out of evil intentions

over 7 years ago
empathic_reader's photo

Mrs Tonya (empathic_reader)

42 posts

It is possible that psychics who use their powers for manipulative purposes are working through darkness, yes. It could be a full-circle gimmick though too. Say you have a spell casted that makes someone dump their girlfriend to be with you. That costs you $100. Then that chick realizes what has happened and contacts that psychic to win him back. That’s $100 from her. Now, your psychic is $200 richer and you’re both heartbroken…

I’m not saying all spell casters are bad, I’m just advising that everyone do your homework on who is real, who works with the light, who is fake, and who works with the darkness.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

people who followed divine path have cursed bad ones for their bad doings.. They did not get their powers from dark or devil.. In Tantra there all sorts of spells to cause harm to any one but to help others well.still it is related to sanatan dharma later developed in to Hinduism most ancient religion on the face of earth.. it is not dark or evil.. Rather it is said by lord shiva a person who can kill some one with magic and still do not do it ever in his life will attain salvation..

Further it is like if you are into all this you need to be well prepared for each and every situation that might arise in a fight against another magician. to help your self or a client.. Similarly countries develop weapons not to kills others but to protect their own people.

magic i neither white or black.. the intentions with what it is done decides if a magic is good or bad..

God bless and hope it helps.

over 7 years ago

There are good people and bad people,

in the same token dear there are those

who use their abilities for good and

those who take the gift they’ve been given and use it in a corrupt way.

over 7 years ago

Not sure about evil psychics, there are fake psychics, those just in it for the money and goods.

You cant always tell though from their profile, the best fakes are the ones that appear to be very real sometimes.

Intuition is key—If you talk to me for example and you feel off for any reason, hang up, its that simple, doesnt mean I am a fake reader but it means that you have to feel a total connection with me. Trust yourself first.

Blessings!

over 7 years ago

Good question! But I think we need to start at the point what is the definition of evil ? Maybe too heavy for a Sunday morning.

Or is rather just fakes who will try to manipulate people. Is this evil ? I suppose that depends on how you feel about it.

Is it wrong ? Yes without any doubt. We are dealing with peoples emotions, feelings and many times real pain and challenges a person is facing. We need to show some care and attention to that.

Alas we do not live in a perfect world, there is good and bad everywhere. And as of late when watching the news there seems more bad at this time :(

Try be good to each other people!