curious.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

How come the readers I’ve used are accurate with predictions for all except for me? I still believe things will pass until they tell me otherwise.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars, fast and accurate readings , come see me today

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi, Jenny how are you:), I read some of your post here … first of all English is my second language so I’ll try my best to explain myself. I was kind of in the same situation like you , I don’t know the whole scenario, but is related about struggling in my case to move on… a lot of advisors told me my ex would come back , and I read their reviews before I hire them …. but in my case isn’t working or maybe yes it is but not now , who knows … maybe the outcome changed idk. You look like a genuine person which is difficult to find in these times, don’t think about this and try to get a reading everytime in a while , back in my country a chaman told me something horrible which I didn’t believe !! and you know what ? It happened !!! But after 1 year or so. You are going to receive everything but focus in yourself and let life happens , it’s working for me , hopefully it’ll work for you :) . Blessings

over 7 years ago
slw didn't upload a photo

slw

24 posts

Jenny I can see what your holding on to so let me give you something to keep in mind eventhough you may take this like a grain of salt. I’ll list the pshychics you hold in high regards. Moonlight made a prediction for me back in October it was a beautiful 20 min long voice recording, saying that the person would already be in my life by the holidays…Welp. Raven Star said december close to new years…Doubt it. Marco said feb/march and dino said april/may lol and guess what there’s a possibility ALL these timeframes will pass me by because our future are always changing and we have freewill. Just have faith and keep it on the back burner because truthfully you make your path if you dwell on these predictions and readings it may never come. I trust them…And believe what they saw for my future BUT I still need to do my part which is live my life and the predictions can be off by weeks, months, even years. I don’t doubt your living but just take a break from readings and distract your mind with other things. I bet you any money as soon as you do…Predictions will start naturally flowing in.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

A guy from my past contacted today. He’s cute. Might be a nice distraction until predictions happen.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Will you date this guy from your past?

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I don’t know. He’s ignoring my texts like he did a few months ago. Oh well.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

He asked me to lunch or dinner and is ignoring me now. I hate games.

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Are you over texting him? Just wait and be patient love. Play hard to get

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I know you don’t want my 5cents worth Jenny but I know how your feeling. That’s why I’m letting predictions go now. But that said I’m so happy this other guys contacted you hope you know that’s a beautiful sign for you. Can mean your heading in the right direction towards the other man you whish. For cause as crazy as it seams. When your vibrations up Enuf you tend to attract your soulmates back. So if possible have fun with this guy till Mr Right comes along.

sLw I hear you on the beautiful “story” from ML. Funny the “story” didn’t unfold but I do think Timeing was off. It still will happen but latter then expected for me.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

We were gonna meet today..no text to make plans. I’m too old for games.

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi can I interest you in some guidance and clarity I have a special of $25 for unlimited time and questions so you can your time and have all your questions answered I will also take off $5 xoxo

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

If he told you that he was going out with you tonight then wait for him to text you.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

It was lunch. He never replied.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I guess he was a test for me.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Always plan a day, place, time. Better if it’s not on the same day an interest to meet is expressed.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I gave up on him anyways. he did it before. we were making plans and he stopped writing. his loss. someone better will come.

over 7 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I’ve had the same issue.been told for years my ex will come back and by reputable people,a couple listed in that one post. .supposed to have happened many times over by now. At the time of the reading they get so much right,but never in the 3 yrs being on here has a big prediction. ( small ones have..but that could’ve been a good guess on knowing human behaviors ) come to pass. I almost wonder with this guy of yours is testing you..to see if you’ll still be there when he calls. Like an ego boost for him. Like yep…still got her..doesn’t t anything else from you other than that. Could be wrong Iif course..lol but either way..it sucks. I had one like that too. One time I didn’t jump when he called and he came after me. ..