Is negative energy real?

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Just curious, because I know that some psychics use it to try to rip people off and take their money using their fears. So I want honest answers to if you can really have negative energy and jealousy ? I was told their are jealous/negative energies around me.

over 7 years ago

It’s real but you can get rid of it yourself, no money needed

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

hi Missare it is as real as you and me are..

evil eye is the most common type of negative energy.. then comes curses. bad magic, bad spirits even some times my clients got bad energy from a psychic/ healer themselves..

as some psychics who pretend to be one, are bad people who cheat and they are unhappy about their own love life or finances etc.. then such fake psychics while reading for you and getting to know how good position you are in as compared to them can give you bad energy (evil eye)

So kindly choose your psychics wisely..

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Hey Safa, how can you do that ?

over 7 years ago
jadelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

Ms Lisa. (jadelovepsychic)

26 posts

Negative Energy Is In Fact Real . It Has Multiple Ways Of Forming . SomeTimes It Comes From People Or Certain Situations And Or. Relationships Some People Have The Gift Of Helping people Get Rid Of it And Some People Can do It themselfs . Though Strong Spirtual Meditation . On a High Level .. I Would Love to help You With This And Find Out if Negative Energy IS REally In Your Cards And i Can Explain Full Details . Hope To Hear From You Blessings ..

over 7 years ago

Yes, negative energy is real. Yes, positive energy is real.

All energy is real!

Imagine negativity like darkness and Positive energy like light.

How do you rid yourself of darkness?

now we are always creating energy, with the thoughts we have and the words we say – good and bad.

we are just as powerful as those around us who create negative energy but the keys to overcoming it is understanding just how energy is sent and received, and how we ourselves control how much we are creating.

blessings hun, please give me a call if you want to understand a little better how to work with your own individual energy.

love and light!

jade

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars, fast and accurate readings , come see me today

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yes Misrae it is real..In my opiniĆ³n i can say in my experience..I have learnt it in hard way coz i thought everything was like a magic world. Once a time i did spells coz i haved a friend that everything she asked for she was having luck and she won on this things that sales number for winning number. And i said why not! And well God show me those things were not or me..all i ask it backfire..everything. believe me. A psychic told me to be careful on those things in depends also on type of energy deititys. And somehow you dont need to do a spell to have or pick up those energies..if you being with people who doesnt want you to succeed her bad energies youre unaware of it but your energies pick up of others. Thats why somethings doesnt go well as we want it to be. So i just do meditations free my energy of thsoe one we pick up daily. And hpbe with positive people.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Kitty pink, does that include people you have around you???? Like so called “friends” etc. that can cause this negative energy

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yes Misrae! Youre unaware of people intentions towards you..sometimes thats why is not good to be open and say our goals to other ones..Coz with their intentions or actions they dont want good for other ones. And suddenly sometimes you feel good and sometimes no..Coz the energy is drained like have been acumulating much of others.. depressed..sadness..feeling like your objetivos is not going as good as before..headaches..sometimes is named evil eye..but for me it has work alot of course like a progresa nothing is for one day to another is the ..aura balance..I feel positive now and like i can do it ! In my projects.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

No spells..is aura ( energy field of our body)..im far out of spells in my case those things it backfire.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Thanks for help kitty pink! Have you ever had a psychic send you prayers or do meditation to clear the negative energy ?

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

One of the basic things for this is: 1. Be strong mind ( dont never let any thoughts bring you down) never! 2. Always Believe in your goals las attraction ( meditations on youtube) reiki for abundance..To clear your energy. Imagine your energy being protected as a bubble. It helps..your energy dontnpick up more things. Remember this is not for one day to another but it helps you attract things always for the better. 3. If you in the future will like someone else..It can help you..but it should be one time fee only..and no expensive run from those ones.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Is 125 a lot ?

over 7 years ago

Hi of course you can have negative energy (feelings) and jealousy (another feeling)

But you can do things to ensure you start to replace such negatives with positives. No one can do this for you, this is personal.

Insight and advise on some of the things you can do can be given …

Last point if around someone who is negative and this is effecting you, dig deep and put some distance between yourself and that person.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Ok but let’s say if you have friends that are jealous of you. And you try to get rid of them but yet they still speak negativity to your name doesn’t that affect you ? Or someone at your job tries to send negativity your way…... how can you stop that ?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Yea!negative and positive energies are real as light and darkness.Energies put good or bad effects on your life.You can remove them own but psychics use many different ways to remove them and know very well which way and how much strong power required to remove this unwanted energy to clean your spirit and protect you from those bad energies.This is just like if you have headache,you know the name of medicine for that but a doctor knows very well what is he basic reason of headache and which medicine is good for that.

I hope I have been successfully convey to you my words and enplane with example :) Feel free to contact me for more details and any kind of help.Thank you dear God bless you

over 7 years ago

everyone works differently.

in most cases I give my clients some visualisations they can use themselves whenever required , and given that the site automatically saves transcripts for members, you can read back over the instructions as many times as you wish .

you just need to find a way that feels right to you , then you are all set with your bright shiny new impenetrable armour :)