Love work, Spells, cleansing etc.....

over 7 years ago

I have had several readings from different advisors saying that my ex still loves me and will return. Has anyone on here actually had the same readings and had their ex return against all odds?

I have had offers for spells, cleansings and one who does “love work” to reunite lovers. Do these things actually work?

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

not allowed to offer any future altering spells on bitwine.. after member complaints

Even when i registered i was told to edit my intro video . in which I have talked about my ability to do spells..

frauds spoil it for real psychics like us.. :(

God bless

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Tantra; I thought they only has videos on Purple ocean not Bitwine??

over 7 years ago

Dont get taken in by being asked to part with money for spell removal ..!!!

Rather why not take a reading to see whats in your future. And focus on moving forwards …

if a person is going to come back or try to come back, nothing in this world would stop them. And no spells could change a persons mind or heart.

Ask yourself if you should wait or not …

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to connect to your guardian angels and I will pass the messages on to you from them.P.S.I don’t think the spell is going to change your or his life.

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

I agree don’t believe this crap, there are a lots of scammers here and you better report them when they offer such thing. It’s a waste of money and hope. You can do it yourself also and even in that case, the spell won’t force the person to come back to you against their will.

over 7 years ago

Also a point to Note Bitwine do not allow the selling of spells or similar now.

So any client who is offered such should consider informing bitwine of this as it is again this sites terms of service, that all advisors have to adhere to.

And Ninacy I agree fully with you on “spells” not being able to force anything … other than in many cases sadly an empty wallet :(

over 7 years ago

378 posts

Yes not allowed here or even in PO..

And @shh. i have video introduction on bitwine as well as on PO.

There is a option for that

over 7 years ago

378 posts

Guys spells are real and do work, healings work always but future altering spells works most of the times not always provided the advice is also followed along with spells.

some proofs :- Magic worked with in 3 hours …. see date and time of both feedbacks

Shelly Wow again | 2015-06-02 07:27:48 Shelly The breaking of the spell produced immediate results. My ex picked up for the first time after a year of only just texting an random meet ups. I would highly recommend.

Shelly WOW | 2015-06-02 04:59:46 Shelly Wow – That was really amazing. I felt the energy change and it break, the weight lift. It was unreal and while I was very hesitant at first, I’m super grateful. You can’t put a dollar on making things right and protecting the ones you love. Thanks again Tantra!

i also have screen shots of the same feedbacks and I have many more such feedbacks to proove spells are real..

sadly many fake psychics have cheated so many people that after alot of complaints bitwine had to change its policy about spell work.

over 7 years ago

Its a mixed bag, luv.

Truly all advice should be taken as a guide and not as a decider. When a reader says something that resounds in your spirit and you go ‘oh wow, that makes so much sense’—then you have found the right answer and you know how to move forward. If you leave feeling anxious or uncertain then its likely not all of the proper bases have been covered.

A good way to determine the legitimacy of the reader offering to do work for you is if they are pressuring you or making it seem like the only option.

Are they putting emphasis on your own individual strength and power, or are they phrasing it so that without it your relationship would fail?

Keep in mind all things that occur are within our own power and what we choose to do with it is the most important step to take to see changes.

If you are having doubt that you and your ex will work out, then it is important to seek and face those doubts and ask why it is you don’t see it happening and see how strong your thoughts are founded or unfounded.

blessings, and hold your head high dear.

love and light jade

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars, fast and accurate readings , come see me today