Looking to connect

over 7 years ago

Hello Advisors, Thank you for taking the time to view my question. I have felt a little disconnected here for a while wondering if I am really connecting with people or not. Most recently some of my readings have been really vague. I am very lost in my love life. I had my heart ripped out by an ex who recently just appeared out of thin air again….Jake 02/05/91…....I have sort of been seeing someone new but we seem to have communication issues. Cale 05/30/89 We dont communicate badly….we just dont communicate. When we do its great…..please inbox me if you feel we connect and potentially something that shows you and I have a connection. I know each and every one of your time is worth something, but I just want to have the opportunity to see the if we are the right fit. Thank you very much. Happy New yEAR!

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there! IT’s nice to meet you (Rachel?), I’m Tammy. I would love to help you with your situation. I will be taking myself off of busy at 9:30 pm est time. If you are interested, just join me on my cyber cloud with a click. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy

(Angel Wings 777)

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to connect to your guardian angels and I will pass the messages on to you from them.G.