Between three guys im in love with them

over 7 years ago

Three guys i have strong feelings for. Randell white 5/21/88, daniel clark and kevin hetrick. I feel they have feelings for me too. Id would love to know which one would be the best suitable guy for me to date?

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Leila. This is not something that can be told in a post comments sections. You will need to call and a full reading. I do get a sense that one will be for love the others are not. I can tell you that you are not seeing the signs in front of you pointing in the right direction. Contact me live and I’ll tell you what I mean.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast & accurate readings in ten mins

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path , come chat now I am online and I also have great specials

over 7 years ago

Hi,I feel like the first guy you mentioned would be the best option for you,for more info pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

HI there. I believe we’ve talked recently. I would be glad to look into the character traits of these individuals so you can make a good decision on this. I will set myself to accepting calls (right now I’m in busy mode) when I am ready to start helping people. I hope to see you.

Many Blessings,

Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 7 years ago
truepredictions didn't upload a photo

trueprediction (truepredictions)

20 posts

contact me i can ans :)