Mistake? Pregnant Need quick advice

over 7 years ago

Me and my bf broke up dec 1st ever since i was with my ex. My bf and i are back talking but im not completely sure if im pregnant yet. But i dont know if i should say anything to my bf until im sure any advice on what i should do if i am id be 5 weeks my dob is 04/02/94 my bfs dob is 12-13-72 and my ex is 08-25-81 if that helps

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Love. It sound like you need guidance right now. There is a lot surrounding you and that can get overwhelming. Call me this evening and I will help you with this as well as,asanswer all of your questions.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast & accurate readings in ten mins

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path , come chat now I am online and I also have great specials

over 7 years ago

hey sweetie i read whats going on and i laid out a spread for you i do see that your intuition is guiding you and your tarot spread has a lot to say come join me :)

over 7 years ago

I know i’ll be chastised for this but…...

if the pregnancy is in question, see your doctor or nurse first before you say to anyone.

no point in (possibly) creating a difficult situation unless you have to

best of luck x

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi I can help you with this and I do agree a spell isn’t the answer for this I can help guide you in your situation and give you some clarity!, i’m also having a special $25 with $5 off unlimited time and questions so you’ll be able to take your time and have all your questions answered xoxo

over 7 years ago

Not to what I’m seeing, but like boo says, make sure to get checked that’s the best way to know.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on what the spirit show and give you guidance on this situation and much more through spirit .Try my specials . I know I can guide you and give you the right answers to your concerns on this situation . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings