Are there ever signs you have met your soul mate? Any soul mate stories?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Are there ever signs you are deeply spiritually connected with someone like for instance maybe you’ve lived by them your whole life but never spoke with them until later in life. Or your birthdays have some type of similarity. Or maybe you both have the same smile. Has anyone ever had a soul mate experience before because I think I might of met mine.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast & accurate readings in ten mins

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path , come chat now I am online and I also have great specials

over 7 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are different reasons your attracted to someone romantically. You can be mirroring your core personality type, and may resonate with some of your dominate zodiac signs. This doesn’t always mean their your soul mate. You would need your birth dates, time, and place of birth to look at your a synastry chart.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I had several soul mates which I already met in past life and now I’m living with my twin flame.Best combination ever.If you would like to know who is/was soul mate or twin flame in your life,pls join me for chat.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

when you first see a soul mate you get a strong feeling that you have known this person from ages.. and you feel a connection.. this connection is not attraction.. sometimes people confuse their attraction or desire to be with that person wrongly as him or her being their soul mate.. most of the times soul mates also have past life connections..

No psychic is an authority to tell you who is your twin flame. if you have one and you meet him you will know! and there will be no doubts about it..and all you would want is to make him happy and will be ready to do what so ever it takes to see him or her smile.. as his sadness will hurt you 100 times more.. and you can not bear it any cost. That person is your twin flame as his hurting is what makes you hurt more than your own problems..

You live for that person.. with him or without him , as he pleases..

Hope it helps..