I want to know the truth his thoughts and feelings Alejandro Javier Hernández 04/11/98

over 7 years ago

Why did Alex leave me and just walk away like he doesn’t care he says he loves me and cares but he isn’t good for me. He walked away with no explanation is there another woman involved what what are his true thoughts and feelings please I just want and need the truth and I need to know what I can do to keep the love of my line I’m begging you

over 7 years ago

Hello someone going to answer or is all this JIST a scam

over 7 years ago

Hi for this choose a reader that you feel connected with, take some time to read a few profiles first, and the feedback left by others. Then have a reading to get the insight you need.

Good luck with getting your answers and guidance on this.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate reading on your love questions about this person . I read the spirit of the person thoughts toward you and when and if he will come to you and much more . I will give you the truth . I don’t sugar coat . Come in for a session and receive your answers right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago

hi there You are still very hurt and arent ready for the truth of why he did what he did

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to give you the messages from my Angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

Special Note:- Please hit online notification tab for me as I do not have a set schedule for being online here.. Also in case you do not see me online and you need my help.. Then please send me a message to fix an appointment.. as that is the most convenient way for both me and my clients..

Many Blessings

Tantra:)

over 7 years ago
psychic_maryanne didn't upload a photo

Maryanne (psychic_maryanne)

26 posts

He Is Telling You The answer. You Are not accepting it . yes I agree we all need clousure.. him saying hes not good for you means . he is doing something he knows will hurt you . and he loves you so much he would rather walk away now before his actions become bigger then he can deal with . you can say well if he loves me why do what ever it is? we sometimes the “world or sosity” start to take control of our actions. and hes to a point the action is already bigger then him .

over 7 years ago
psychic_maryanne didn't upload a photo

Maryanne (psychic_maryanne)

26 posts

sorry if that came out confusing. ,ore or less , he would rather you be mad with wonder then hurt in your heart ? sound crazy I know . but this is what I feel . hope I exspressed it well