If you haven't seen a person in a long time can a psychic still pick up on their energy accurately?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Okay so I’ve been going psychic to psychic which is probaly a horrible idea. Most of them all tell me the same thing that this guy has strong feelings for me. My question is, I haven’t seen this guy in like 2 years can the psychics still pick up on his energy very good or would it be a weak connection, since I haven’t seen him in so long, so could they be picking up on my desires for him to like me instead? & I mostly go to phone psychics idk if that makes a difference. Because I heard psychics can pick up your desires or they can pick up information from your last psychic reading. Also can a psychic pick up if he has feelings for another woman instead? Lol sorry for asking so much.

over 7 years ago
advisorbrenda's photo

Brenda Gillum (advisorbrenda)

49 posts

if you are still in contact with him then yes. if you are over him no,

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Why is that Brenda? If you don’t mind me asking.

over 7 years ago

Honestly, the woman who would give you the bold Truth is Moonlight Insight

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and read the spirit of the person and see what their thoughts are , if they haven’t seen you or been in contact with you for a long time I read the spirit and see if their thoughts ever come of cross you and their spirit . I will give you the truth on what you need to know around this person . On line now – Come in for a session . I know I can give you honest accurate insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Have the psychics go more in depth with the info, honestly anyone could tell you that there is a “strong connection”. Make sure they form the connection first.

But yes, sometimes if you do go from psychic to psychic and then you’re told all of that info, it can be very hard to read the energy as it is all mixed in from many different psychics onto your aura and energy field.

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

So youre saying it’s possible that all of those psychics are wrong because of too much mixed energy? Or is that more of a rare occurance.

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

It is a possibility, i also feel you might need to self cleanse your aura of energies.

But yes it is possible to get energies mixed up from doing lots and lots of psychic readings, also because of your thoughts and expectations from all of the other psychics, it makes it harder to read into you sometimes or you might be more closed off because you strongly believe what other psychics have told you you know?

Many variables.

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

So do introduction readings or one free questions count? Or do you have to have a full on reading in order for a psychics energy to get into your aura & cause the mix up. sorry for the million questions haha

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

& I really appreciate your response by the way:) I wish more psychics would take more of this type of approach to help ppl understand readings more & how they work

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Its harder to,because of the time thing,butit can be done especially if the connection was strong to begin with.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
vanilla_sky didn't upload a photo

vanilla_sky (vanilla_sky)

20 posts

House of Edwards she’s not talking about moonlight on bitwine. She’s on PO w tons of reviews. She is brutally honest believe it or not.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Well it’s the same Moonlight so big diff

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

@ I do not think it will make any difference.. a true psychic can always tell you the truth, but for a proper good connection you have to have faith in that psychic, be open for any outcome from reading.. else you might be sending your own thoughts and wishes to the psychic and not letting get the clear picture. also spirit guides of mediums won’t give right information to you if you have a mind set which depicts arrogance or distrust.. like you are there to test or judge a psychic..

I am here on bitwine and Purple ocean.. I would recommend always get a proper reading instead of short one question readings..

Many Blessings and Happy New Year to all. :)

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

So TANTRA are you saying it’s possible when a psychic does a love reading & opens another persons energy to see how they feel about me, they could be picking up my desires instead of actually picking up on how that person really feels about me?

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

@Natalie, Not all psychics are legit or real.. So Most of these fake psychics will give you always fairy tales or a type of reading so that you feel good and they get a good feedback.I am not talking about those..

Even for real psychics as we channel through you.. when checking for your future.. at that time when we are connected with you.. your wishes are so strong that time.. That most of the real psychics who are also emphatic instead see the future as you want it to be.. That is why i have suppressed my emphathic abilities.. to prevent wrong readings.. Hence i talk professionally and not over sweet..

You know what? in India there is saying.. “an overly sweet person is dangerous and full of poison, STAY AWAY!” A honest person is right one to be friends with or to trust.. Instead of fake friends or psychics who always misguide you..

Hope it helps.