Am i being scammed?

over 7 years ago
danielv didn't upload a photo

Dan (danielv)

3 posts

I had a reading from this girl on bitwine she mentioned that i have grey in my aura and that’s ewhat’s causing my depression,axniety,etc she mentioned that she can get these special crystals to help with healing and that they would cost 300 each need 3 of them total $900 and that i will be meditating with her to help remove these blockages in my energy is this a scam?

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

It sure sounds like it. $300 is a lot for a crystal. I don’t use crystals for this kind of work,just herbs and flowers,and have excellent success,plus I don’t charge but $35 for it. Catch me in chat if you want to talk more about it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

Report this ! I also had one trying to do this to me, we should name and shame. Sage yourself and you will be cleansed.

over 7 years ago

Wow! Is she actually going to give you those crystals when she’s through with them considering you’d be fronting the bill?

Reporting this person won’t do any good, imo. She will continue trying to make money in that capacity and maybe even getting away with it here and there, but it’s quite unlikely.

Just have some common sense. DO NOT BUY. That’s my psychic advice.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you . $10 13mins and 3 Qs Y/N answers $25 20mins $35 30mins

over 7 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

It’s a scam don’t do it

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

yes it is too expensive of healing. don’t do it.. i can do it without crystals.. just mantra and my own healing energies of way less. if it needs to be done.. Check out my bio please..

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

no there are other way it can be done

over 7 years ago

Dan (danielv)

3 posts

This is what she wrote Hi Danny, I just got done speaking with the church and they said that these stones are like diamonds they reflect from clarity and there is no specific website due to the fact that we are the only church in the US affiliated with the Jerusalem materials but sending you over a receipt will not be an issue at all. Also you are not paying for the materials that I’m adding on to your package you are just purchasing the crystals.

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Is a scam….yes dont do it…like two years ago i give 120 $ for a return back lover..im not sure of this is the person whom you speak with..she told she works with others in a church and she is Christian..then after days told me i needed to give her more money coz the more price the more stranger..!! No results i have up and reported her..thats why i get readings only with deals and not spend much on it..It happen once and i trusted my money was taken so i loose my money.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I mean te more stronger.

over 7 years ago

Dan (danielv)

3 posts

I ended up going to another psychic that is very accurate to confirm that i have no grey in my aura that person was just trying to use my fears to make money what a shame careful guys.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Anyone who uses the name of Jesus for money is a scam. Be careful next time.

over 7 years ago

Hi Dan so glad you didnt go for this! Such is a disgrace ..! 300 per crystal ??

what they made of solid gold ?

You did well going to someone else who was not trying to sell you this nonsense!

Good luck with the future :-)

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Hello, It seems like you were being scam , and its a shame she use Jesus name , .You can cleanse your own self . and it won’t cost that much for items or anything else . Don’t go for it with any one . If you would like reading and see what you need to get for to bring your good and cleansing . Please come in and I will tell you what to get and guide you through good spirit . Just be careful with some of these scammers. Try my specials . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

Yes you are being scammed. I can sense your aura it is not grey…

over 7 years ago

45 posts

I mean…no grey in your aura. Those crystals she had on mind cost less than $10.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Do i need a cleanse hey?? Happy Holidays :-))

over 7 years ago

45 posts

Kitty, you don’t need a cleanse. You just need to go out and get some fresh air and meditate. And do some yoga and all will be well :)

over 7 years ago

45 posts

Happy holidays!!

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Scam; I got scammed from a psychic here. It stated with $300. Then she started talking about $2000. She got reported and was suspended for 2weeks. She’s here, posting on this ‘ask a psychic board.’ Thieves!

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Ohh my!! God Thats why i dont spend alot on readings

over 7 years ago

I was quoted $7,500! Over $10,000 in my country’s currency…

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

$300.00 dollars for crystals?! how ridiculous….

I can’t believe there are such scam artists on here.. :(