Kevin

over 7 years ago

There is this guy I’m really into. Two guys actually. Daniel Clark 10/7/1993 and Kevin Hetrick Dec 25, 1990 I was wondering how they feel about me. I went on a date recently with Kevin and we had a good time. We are so much alike and have alot slot in common. Daniel and I are really close. Who will I end up with?

over 7 years ago

Hello Leila,

I would be happy to look into the possibilities between you and Daniel and you and Kevin. We can look and the pros and cons of both men and which is more likely to be in your future.

Best wishes and bright blessings!

Warm regards, Pixie :)

over 7 years ago

Anyone else?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me read you and see what guy will be in your life for a relationship and future . I see a lot around one . I read their spirit and their thoughts and see the feelings of their spirit toward you and who is going to be more balance and ready for a serious relationship . Try my specials – I know I can give you the answer and will come true . Come in for a session . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Can someone help me out with this please? I don’t want my question to be neglected.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you have any questions to ask your Angels.G.