Obsessing over predictions/psychic readings.

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

I’m writing this because I’ve seen many topics on this and I’m feeling like this as well. I have had plenty readings done were they have been saying the same thing but for the past few weeks I’ve noticed that I have been putting my life on pause instead of just moving on. Psychic readings are fun and can certainly help you in a tough situation. But at the same time I realized I’m not living because I’m focused on a prediction to happen. After today and because the new year is coming in I said that I would go back to living and just continue to pray. Don’t get me wrong most of the psychics on here are great! And on purple ocean but getting addicted is REAL! And that actually delay a prediction from happening. I’ve been told time and time again I need to stay POSITIVE as well or things will never manifest. Anyone else on here can agree or have any advice ? I’m trying to keep my mind positive to the new year, 2017.

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi Misrae..well i do Believe in certain form from my experience..first time i came here was like a year ago..and my first reading was with a really good advise..but shes not here by the moments..and the reason i came here was coz of my ex..she told to move on and that i was going to meet a guy whos gonna have really feelings for me and gve me time frame..and other things that of course it panned .

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So during all that time i decided to travel..and focus on my career and me..and yes i met the guy she describe..and she was sooo talent in which she even told me the field he was ..and yes..but now….i have confusión…Coz this guy she told me to have feelings for me yes he can have for me..but i dont need a guy whos somehow like hotlines.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So i have decided not to out a 100% on advisors guidance by so far..and yes im asking to God another guy who have a real feelings for me..but not putting me in bad stage mind..i felt so bad when he was seing those things..and when i recently have a reading just couples of weeks.some says he has interest on me..and that he just make it to please me.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

No man who has Morals will invite to such pervertion manners i think for the woman he loves.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

4 advisors have told me is my soulmate just 1 told me he was not..and that my soulmate im going to meet soon.gave time frame initially nd describe it..but im still waiting for that time..just like it has to be..I hope he has morals..and value me.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Who did you read with ?

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

The psychic last Year and very good coz it panned everything is (psychic Jane) accurate psychic jane, but shes not longer just her pic..she was very talent in this field. And by now i have been using many.. but theyre not such detailed. Even tho yes i did like much spiritualmia and advisorterra.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

So far both are detail in their readings.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

I like the purple ocean app better just cause you get videos…... can you name some of the advisor who you felt were not good ?

over 7 years ago

Yes you’re correct that’s why 80% of the psychics on here or in any other industries do not want to give predictions. If prediction happens it’s because the person is really missing you. Don’t always look back always move forward. If it happens it happens the most important thing is that just concentrate on your life whatever you’re doing, focus on yourself. Don’t let the ex stop you from what you’re doing. An ex is an ex for a reason. And if a new person comes into your life give it a shot.

over 7 years ago
katerina_crawford's photo

Katerina crawford (katerina_crawford)

6 posts

hi im a reader both bitwine and purple ocean and not to take you off topic but some times evan the best advisors have a issue with time lines and wat some ppl don’t relize is that most ppl have more then one soulmate and that is why I always give my clients more then one option I look up to one year ahead in my readings and give a lot of details and my prices are very reasonable I would love to read for either one of you im pretty new to both bit wine and purple ocean always looking to build up my client base and the only way to do that is to be onpoint

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Well just two weeks ago i had a reading with spiritual mía, she gave me timeline when the guy was going to contact me…and viewing some calls i have a miss call from him..I was surprised

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Did the Golden oracle gave you timeline houseofedwards?

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Which one is golden oracle ? Because I typed it in and a bunch came up. I did a reading with Sergio last night and he was quite amazing !!

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

The Golden oracle (spiritualjade) i found her..I havent try her but has thumbs up review. I havent try other who says is detail reading is misticwisdom. Affordable price. If you choose any do let us know.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

time frames are skilled, however, not matter what your prediction is always focus on you and what makes you happy ;) you can get addicted to anything in this world, the key is balance ;)

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Eby is an advisor here..very nice and really great as well!! :-)).