4 days early

over 7 years ago

Ive been ttc for awhile now k have a reg 28 day cycle. Me and my ex have been back talking for the past month and now ive been having a crampy feeling with spotting it seems to have stopped for now.. Should i still take a pregnancy test? My dob is 04/02/94 if that helps any. Thanks

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye ,yes I do feel that you should take a test ASAP, I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today $10 14 MINS ,$20 20 MINS , $30 MINS

over 7 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is Erica I specialize In Love & Relationships I Can Tap Into Any Situation With My Third Eye I Can Read Direct See & Feel What The other Person is Feeling/Thinking I Do not Give any False Hope All My Predictions is 99 % accurate All my Clients are Very satisfied & Happy Please Give Me a call Today For a More Clearer & Brighter Future.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight on your questions . I will give you the truth . I see a lot around you on your questions. I read the spirit of the person and give them the truth and much more . Try my specials – come in for a session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat are by phone ten mins for ten dolars ;)