Job I really want

over 7 years ago

I have been to a few job interviews now, bit they don’t feel just right to me. Still if a job is offered to me I can’t afford to say no, even if I don’t like the job. Will I find a job that I really want?

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Apply to the jobs you want. You can also accept one and still keep looking. I had applied for a job, really wanted it. One I started with the company, it was completely different from what was discussed and what I envisioned. Started looking for other jobs as soon as I realized thid. Funny thing is, the company had hired a backup cause they werent sure I’d stay …

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago

Hi, Kristina, I would love to check this out for you, timings included. Best regards!

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Just think of each job you don’t like as a stepping stone in life; they get you somewhere. Everything you don’t like also has a plus side to it.

I would be glad to look into this question for you as a first time customer (10 minutes for $10). Just come to my chat box, and we’ll get started. ;)

Many Blessings!

Tammy

Angel Wings 777

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what the spirit show around you on the job you really want and when it will come in to you . Come in for a chat and reading . Try my specials . Blessings