I have given up

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I don’t want to be with a man, no marriage, no more kids, and no dating..just be alone and raise my kids. It doesn’t matter how hard I try I can’t do it anymore. Its like idc. After being hurt and brunt so many times, this is where I am. Like I am giving up slowy day by day.

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I’m feeling a rotation happeing in your favor financially this new year coming I’m picking up a lot of your vibrations from your picture theirs been something you’ve been struggling with for the past 3 to five years now call me now lets chat

over 7 years ago

Hey mama,

I understand why you would feel disheartened and defeated. I am sorry you feel like you would rather be alone that risk relationship again. Sometimes its just easier. However, when the RIGHT person comes along, this is all going to go right out the window. You can tell me until you are blue in the face that you will be along for the rest of our days, but I promise you, you are wrong on this one! You will see when he comes along and you get giddy. MARK MY WORDS!

If you have want to discuss further, by all means contact me, but I just more so really wanted to let you know it is going to change.

Best of luck to you! take this time to heal that severely neglected heart.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes Pixie I am not moving. I will not be moved. Stay right here. Yes, need to heal. Trying not to go biter.

over 7 years ago

You can be bitter, or you can get better. The events have already taken place, but you can choice as your react. I know from experience that faking it until you make it is a valuable piece of advice. The law of attraction is proof of this theory. Energy flows to where thoughts go. To feel better you need to build positive energy by filling your your mind on high vibration thoughts. The first thing people want to ask is how do you think good thoughts when you are surrounded by hurt, and negativity. The answer is simple…only YOU can control your. As your name states, go with love and light. It will make all the difference!

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, i would love to look into this for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation feel free to chat with me anytime I’m having some great holiday specials $25 for 35mins or $10 for 15mins I’m online and ready to chat with you.

blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Awesome advice Pixie

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

there is zero proof laws of attraction works, I fell for it, it is not REAL