an answer

over 7 years ago

I want to make a relationship sometime but im afraid that the person i will fall in love or me will die. And only i think it i feeling so bad i cant explain it my pain is big. Why God take our loved ones? What will happen?

over 7 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my Name is Erica I Specialize In Love & Relationships I believe this has something to do with a past life matter please contact me.

over 7 years ago
ipsychicconnection's photo

Psychic christena (ipsychicconnection)

18 posts

i can look into this for you dear, i see alot of things involving your situation but this is also a private matter and shouldn’t be discussed over ask a psychic, if you’d like you can chat me

many blessings xoxo

over 7 years ago

Hello, I see that you are very hurt and sad , I will give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and give you accurate in sight and guidance , I will give you the truth why this happen and it is something form past lives and much more . Try my specials . On line now – Come in for a private reading and chat , I know you won’t regret it when you do come in for chat . You will receive clear understanding and much more . Blessings

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

You fall in love anyway. We all die but it’s living and loving that matters.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

call me today

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat and I will find the answers to your questions.G.

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, i would love to look into this for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation feel free to chat with me anytime I’m having some great holiday specials $25 for 35mins or $10 for 15mins I’m online and ready to chat with you.

blessings