Prediction time frames

over 13 years ago

I’ve read lately that we (the client) can change the time frames of a prediction by thinking about the topic/person too much or focusing on the actual time frame too much. Would some psychics on this site chime in about this? What can clients do to keep a time frame intact? I’ve had loads of readings with the same prediction (give or take) where nothing seems to come to pass and the time frames just keep changing. Does this mean that what is predicted will happen and that it is just my anxiety/obsessiveness over the prediction screwing things up? Please help!

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

yes thats right so let get you back on trak,,,,,,,,,,asap lily

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Hello In life there is freewill. But somethings are inevitable and a lot times what advisors pick up on are the energies your are giving off and what they feel will come about from your current vibes…but if your vibes change due to your change of perspective on a situation of course the outcome will be different. That is the power of free will the challenge is that you have to change your mind…and often chaning the mind and perspective on something isnt easy because there is often unconscious things you do that you arent aware of that hinder you from fully changing your perspective. That is why people often come to the advisors becauuse aside from predictions they usually offer some for of spiritual guidance. Feel free to contact me if youd like to discuss this further. Peace, Love, and Light Lori Marie

over 13 years ago

Well, maybe someone can help me with this. I’ve been told numerous times that my ex & I will get back together. Many readings about this over the past 5 months. And if it’s true that my own anxiety over the failure of our relationship and my anger as to how horrible things went awry are causing the change in timeframes, well I wish that someone could tell me what I should do to keep myself on track. I’m sure that everyone on here who is in pain from lost love and wanting that person back can understand the anxiousness about having that person return. but how do we go about calming our minds and our spirits to allow what should be happening by such and such date to actually happen? Any advice please?

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

indeed, we all have free will. the universe manifests itself as a result fo complex interactions of our actions, thoughts and feelings. hence, prediction time frames which are based on a current state of the universe, can change and evolve.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

What if more than one psychic (two to be precise) tell you that something will happen, no matter what, as it’s fate – meant to be?