heartbroken and losing hope

over 7 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I cant stop crying. my ex boyfriend is so happy and engaged now. I fell apart and his girlfriend is gorgeous. why cant I get over him? I keep getting predictions about how I’m going to meet a guy but I don’t think its ever going to happen. Love is fickle and hurtful. I wish I never ever met my ex boyfriend cuz its been 5 years now since we’ve met. I am so depressed over this.

will I ever be able to get over him and move on?

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some insight on your situation feel free to come chat with me I’m having some great holiday specials $10 for 15min love readings or $25 for a 35min full life reading.

many blessings

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Bitwine clients! My name is SAAMI! Quick, friendly, fun, and Accurate! 50,000 readings on other online psychic Network! Love, marriage, finances & your well being! Here to serve your every need, details explained with real understanding. The truth will set you free! Accurate, truthful and detailed answers, my goal is to not only give you the answers you seek, but guide you to living your best life!!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you , an di know you are sad and hurt , But I see a lot of changes for you and much more on love and romance going forward in your life , what the spirit show and I will give you accurate honest insight and guidance for healings . You won’t regret it if you come in to me . Try my specials – Come in for a chat and reading . Many Blessings to you

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat and I will find the answers to your questions.G.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Youll find the guy for you with time. I have heard the saying that its best to be with the man who wants you; this man that will stay with you.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Free will and fate

Free will relates to our exercise of will while performing actions in the present, whereas fate is the sum total of the effect of past actions that influence our present life. Exercise of free will in the past becomes our fate in the present. In a broader sense, free will and fate are not separate; they are, in fact, one as they are both grounded on the exercise of free will. Fate or destiny is conventionally described thus: whatever has to happen will happen and one can do nothing to change the course of predestined events. This is irrational. Many of us do take up challenges and fight our way out of situations. Once we accept that everything is dictated by fate, we will remain passive, adopting the path of least resistance. We wait for things to happen rather than make things happen. We need to look at obstacles as opportunities and overcome them. Life would become boring for a person if he knew his future. He would be left with no imagination, no will power and an unused intellect. Free will means action guided by wisdom and intuition, not doing anything indiscriminately. Can the effect of bad KARMAS be reduced or obliterated? When a person surrenders to God, renounces the fruit of his actions and offers them to God, then no fate operates for him. When he rises towards perfection, then his free will merges with the divine will, and God works through him as he has surrendered before Him. I ask you, what could fate do if you give up? Then, when a passive man proposes, God disposes.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Toree, Life is beautiful and so is love. Only thing is that sometimes we meet wrong people in our life. If they lose us , it is their loss not ours. You will surely meet someone who will give you the love and respect you deserve.Just read my profile and see how I work.