Question

over 7 years ago

hi, my name is Alisha(11/03/1996) I’ve been told by a psychic a while ago and I’ve been having dreams that would end up becoming pregnant. I have been involved with someone so i just want to know if this is something in my near future.

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi Alisha. My name is Tammy; aka Angel Wings 777; nice to meet you!

I’ve been pondering your question, and decided to conduct a small spread for you and just give you the message.

Yes, it is possible this is the right time you could get pregnant. Over the next 36 days, you could find out your dream (whether wanted or not) may be coming true.

However, you may want to know what will happen if you do find out you are pregnant. When you tell him, he is going to want to run for the hills at first. He is totally frightened to be a father right now, but he does have strong feelings for you, and would actually end up telling you he would truly love to have a child with you. He would love the idea that a baby could actually end up making him feel happy. This would bring the bond between the two of you to a stronger level, and he would start to fall in love. He will even tell you that you are the right one for him, BUT…when he says you can trust him with helping raise the baby, it’s not that he doesn’t mean to actually do it, but it’s more like a pipe dream. The child ends up making him feel self conscious about himself, undoubtedly because he feels he hasn’t put his life together well enough, or even his own mind well enough to feel he can lead a child to the future.

Not too bad; pretty normal, actually. He is afraid, but really wants to be a big part of this family unit, but is his own worst critique. Happiness is there for the taking, and a baby would definitely add more love to the picture; true love.

On the other hand, you should know, you are lucky and happy with this person right now, and it’s okay to just go with the flow of things and not rush it, because when it’s a planned event, it’s a lot less stress on the relationship. ;)

Hope this helps you.

Many Blessings!!! Tammy

P. S. If you understand what this message is saying, and would like to know more about your situation, come join me for Happy Hour! ;)

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some insight on your situation feel free to come chat with me I’m having some great holiday specials $10 for 15min love readings or $25 for a 35min full life reading.

many blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away o your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth , what spirit show around you of being pregnant in the future and much more . Try my specials – I will give you the honest truth through spirit . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat and I will find the answers to your questions.G.