Can some one PLEASE help me

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi all I’m just looking for honest help. Can someone please tell me how to cut off my connection to my Twin Flame? I’m tired of felling he’s energy all the time. & I want to cut him off, cause the blockages arnt clearing no matter what I do. Thanks.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

careful Chree, they might try and sell you something expensive with no proof of work

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

True Meerkat. Cause I’m not sure you can cut your twin off. He’s energy is driving me crazy. When he’s awake. & my blocks arnt removing proppely to let him come in. So I’m stumped what to do now.

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi Chree, my name is Tammy; nice to meet you! I’m sorry to read you are going through such a rough time with someone so close to your heart.

I don’t usually conduct readings while responding on the message board, but today I’m going to see what message there is for you. If you like it, and you’d like to brush up more on what I’ve said, just come to the chat box. I’m ‘tis a click away. ;) Anyway, here it goes:

First of all, let me explain there is good and bad in every situation. We can’t have one without the other, and it’s good knowledge to understand the problem so maybe a real solution can be figured out. So I begin with the bad, so people can leave focusing on the good, whether it’s a small factor or larger. So, having said this, I can see why you want to figure a way to break the ties with this person. The negative does outweigh the good at this point in the cycle, which can continue for as long as another 69 days.

I see some of the problems you share with this person involves pain or heartache already felt with a different situation. This may have to do with a problem of feeling cheated or of having cheated. Sometimes this person you feel is your twin flame doesn’t feel they could get enough from just one person, and this has left you feeling negative. It’s hard to believe in something when you feel like your parade gets rained on every day!

So having looked at all of these factors, you may find yourself worried that your future will be bleak and you won’t feel special like you deserve to feel. You worry you’ve put your time into someone for nothing, and maybe you were lying to yourself, or seeing things through blinders. This is a huge emotional package to deal with; plus add to it a little mistrust, and you’ve got yourself worst than a headache.

On the other hand, while the benefits of having this person in your world is not quite what you expect, there are some good points, which have potential to change the future. One of those things is the attraction shared in the past because you were just so happy all the time. I know things have happened, making it hard to be this person (no matter how bad you want it), but it’s key to bringing things to a better level. The light, happy, floating with Sunshine feeling is a thrill seeking adventure most don’t want to pass up. ;) What you need to do is wait for the right timing to talk about the luck of how things are going. Make sure you work on your own happiness so you don’t look as though you’ll never be happy with this person and you’ll give that person something they missed in the past: they should be thankful you are in their world, whether you choose to stay in it or not, you are an important person for experience and growth. Anyway, it does show you deserve to have real love, and you can and will have it in the future, but you have to be willing to hear the truth before your life will blossom further in the areas you are searching.

Hope this helps you some!

Many Blessings, Tammy

(Angel Wings 777)

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and help . through spirit . I will give you details how to block negative energy and much more . I see it some spiritual confusion there , and I will help you right away . Come in for a session and chat , I will give you full accurate understanding and how to rid the issue . Blessings

over 7 years ago

no one (of the people) do not want to cut your half….I see the light from the higher powers… it is clean and beautiful… find the positive in your situation… you should change the focus of consciousness to the other side…and everything will change for good! with God!

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

call me an I will manifeast all your hopes

over 7 years ago

I’m going to keep my response to this very simple and direct:

You wouldn’t want to cut off your connection to your twin flame, ever.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

That’s true Leona I see it now I was saying that from a place of pain. I love him & myself too much I’ll find away threw all this I’m praying

Tammy Thank you so very much you’ve given me hope again I’ll keep going I know I’ll have a breakthrough soon. My soul won’t let me give up on him It’s meant to be him. No matter what my heads saying

Thank you all

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to pass on you the messages from your angels.They are here for you to support you in any situation.Join me for the chat now.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your issues around love and much more , where spirit show around you and this person and the issues you are having through the spirit of yours , I can explain to why you can’t get your mine balance from him of his spirit . I know I cna give you help and you won’t regret it if you come in to me for a reading and chat . I’m on line now . Try my specials – Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some insight on your situation feel free to come chat with me I’m having some great holiday specials $10 for 15min love readings or $25 for a 35min full life reading.

many blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

there is away but its not easy I will tell u that come talk tome for full reading 25 an I will teach u how to disconnect

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Bitwine clients! My name is SAAMI! Quick, friendly, fun, and Accurate! 50,000 readings on other online psychic Network! Love, marriage, finances & your well being! Here to serve your every need, details explained with real understanding. The truth will set you free! Accurate, truthful and detailed answers, my goal is to not only give you the answers you seek, but guide you to living your best life!!