glimpse in the future

over 7 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

Hello,

I wanted to ask the community if the future could be known or are there too many variables that make this impossible from our perspective? Is this information held somewhere like the Akashic records and if so, how could we access it? Could you?

I am refering to a deep and transformative soul connection, the great love of this life and the eventuality of it becoming a relationship.

over 7 years ago

Hi,Let me give you a clear insight into your situation with Angel messages.Also I will send you strong Angel healing gratis.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you and clear some things around you for the future and much more and around yourself , what is ahead , what the good spirit show around your questions . try my specials . I will give you full accurate insight and healing . Come in for a reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see your spirit is connected with someone but things are not going smooth around you.Something disturbing you and you are curious to know about it.Jon me I will help you and guide you for your betterment.

over 7 years ago

Hi and welcome! :) Yes, the future can be predicted, that’s why we are here. I’ve been predicting the future since a child, in many ways (premonitory dreams included). I consider myself to have a rate of 90% correct prediction of the future at this point. Still working on a physical theory of why future can be predicted and also on understanding what happens in the other 10% cases, but I do suspect it is related to (my own) human error in interpreting the message.

And yes, the future can be predicted because of our ability to access an astral “library”, the Akashic records.

over 7 years ago

A really good question will be interesting what others say and think on this! )

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

GOING THROUGH RELATIONSHIP CRISIS, EMOTIONAL TURMOIL….COME TO ME, KNOW ABOUT YOUR PARTNER AND RELATIONSHIP.CREATE YOUR DESTINY.

SUPER ECONOMICAL MONTHLY OFFER!!!!!!

45 $ FOR 60 MINUTES ….YOU ARE PAYING ONLY 0.75$ PER MINUTE (IF YOU PURCHASE THE MINUTES IN FIRST 5 DAYS OF MONTH)

54 $ FOR 60 MINUTES….YOU ARE PAYING 0.90$ PER MINUTE (YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MINUTES ANYTIME IN MONTH)

NOTE- MINUTES CAN BE CONSUMED IN MULTIPLE READINGS IN THAT MONTH. STAY CONNECTED!!!!

over 7 years ago

end.amaia

17 posts

Thank you all for your answers. Lunamadalina, unfortunately your prediction did not come true and also all the other predictions that I was given in readings with dozens of different readers. Hence my question. Can it really be known or are there so many variables like free will and third parties such an unknown that it becomes unpredictable?

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

The reason I do readings closer to now is so people can see signs of what is being told to them. It’s a lot less about timing, as it is about action. So yes, the future does change based on decisions, but knowing how to handle the situation, and what you are facing can help you to make the right choices that get you what your heart desires.

There are so many different aspects we can look into with this, but I have taken the liberty of doing a quick look at your situation.

In the past, things have been left hanging between you and the person you are referencing….this was due to a fear of commitment being experienced. This person was afraid they would be making a mistake and in the end make you feel unwanted; something this person does not want to do to you. He knows from the past, and being open with you, that you are quite passionate about knowing the truth, and you like to fix things…..He knows you’ll do whatever it takes to see things get better and so the two of you can give to one another emotionally again, but the problem is this person is dealing with problems from the past, and still has old wounds yet to heal. This person isn’t in love with this other person, but is afraid of feeling what this other person brought out in a painful situation.

As far as what you can do about this, you have your limits as you can’t take away the fears of someone else; only they can. And it shows up to 2 months before he even begins to see the problem. At this point, the reading can change once again.

Basically, there is a lot of healing needed because this person has a lot of problems in their world that prevents this love from going full circle right now.

I would love to help you out more with this (if you feel you understand the message revealed) if you want to come to my chat box; we’ll begin right away.

Many Blessings to you!

over 7 years ago

end.amaia

17 posts

Thank you for your answer Tammy! Basically, what you tell me is the future CANNOT be predicted, as in 2 months at another crossroads, the future could take a path or the other. My question was bigger than this: is there any perspective higher that could see even this choice ahead and predict the outcome? Could we have access to this perspective?

To anyone who desires to answer this question, please leave your opinion on this! It will be greatly appreciated.