My Mom

over 7 years ago

Is my deceased mom around me? Does my paw paw have long to live?

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hey girl, I would love to give you some insight on is your mom is and may be around you from time to time and I can most certainly look into health situations for your dad all I would need is there names and dob’s and we can look into whats going on, your more then welcome to give me a call at anytime I’m also having some great holiday specials you can check out.

blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to offer you clear honsest insight on this situation , come chat now I am online

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you strong insight and details and your dad and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead . I connect to the other side . Try my specials , when you come in for a reading and chat , I will put your mine at ease and much more what is ahead around you . Blessing s

over 7 years ago

Hi no Psychic should ever attempt to predict the passing of another … thats something out of our hands. Rest assured though your loved ones are always around even if not here as we are ….

over 7 years ago

her love is with you… this energy will be with You for many years…. but her soul is preparing for the transition… it is important, when and by whom she goes to this new life!