Love issues

over 7 years ago

My so called boyfriend of a year and four months sent me this txt yesterday 12-13-72 his d.o.b mine is 04-02-94 Fwd: I don’t think we making progress together and I don’t want to waste nobody time I think we need to separate I need to get me and myself together and this relationship ain’t working out

I don’t feel as if I’m wrong I’ve tried and tried to make this work and he’s always the one pulling away. I’m ready to just be over it all but then I feel like I’m wrong.. any advice would be helpful Thanks.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your boyfriend , and will give you full accurate insight and details . I see where you need to know something’s where spirit have shown me around this situation with him . I will give you the truth . On line now . I know I cna give help you and give you full accurate insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you the hidden truth and reality of this relationship.If you really want to face the truth then join me for chat now.

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat today and I will have a look into your situation with help of Angels.G.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi ciera i am happy to provide you with some guidance and in sight in to your current situation i do sense that this person is not sure of what he wants i sense that he is confused and i do feel like there is more to his text then what it reads please contact me do that i may so an in depth reading and help guide you through this matter

over 7 years ago

He told me he would text me and let me know what was going on. Why can’t he talk to me like a man?

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some insight on whats going on with you and this guy, he does seem to be going through a lot right now and feels as though its unfair to you as he cant give 100% in the relationship, I would love to give you full insight on the situation feel free to chat with me anytime

blessings

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

your spirit has been wanting to reveal something to you for awhile come in for a reading to figure this out. it is something about love and relationship. i have 11$ for unlimited time and Q&A

over 7 years ago
yourpsychic's photo

Mystical moon's Psychic (yourpsychic)

17 posts

hi honey I am seeing that he does want to be with you but it seems like he is being held back by something or someone I can give you full insight as to what the real reasons are

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) fast typist! ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 7 years ago
zacharyvisions's photo

Zach The Psychic Love Master (zacharyvisions)

16 posts

from what I can sense from his spirit I’m not sensing he’s your soulmate I would drop him and move forward

over 7 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

i feel he loves and cares for u deeply but theres a strong forcing pulling his energy back from moving forward. contact me for more info

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

This usually happens when a guy really feels as if he needs to work on himself. Try not to take it too personally, know that this could be an opportunity to work on yourself! The more self love the better, always!

over 7 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am am happy to help you tonight. I will do a special price tonight only of 20 dollars for 10 minutes….but you have to ask for this when you come into chat. I do provide detailed readings, and time frames.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there, my name is Tammy (Angel Wings 777), and I was reading the posts on the forum, when I came across your concern. First of all, I’m so sorry what you are going through. It’s hard, especially at this time of year, to go through this with the person you love.

I feel confident I can help you. I can help you to understand the details of what made your boyfriend come to this conclusion and take the action made. In the meantime, I just want to have a quick look at the situation for you, and if you connect with what is being said, meet me in my chat box. :)

FREE READING:

You have to be happy and full of zest to get this magic back between the two of you, and it’s possible to have this because you once did. You need to think about the intimacy the two of you have shared; particularly being open to not leaving things hanging when someone makes a mistake. The truth has to be addressed in order for things to get better. He figures there’s a problem that you don’t understand his friendships, and what he gets out of them. All of this ties together and effects the way you communicate and act when you’re together. Being open to hearing what is on his mind can help you not feel angry because you think he doesn’t want you. The problem has to do with something that happened in the past between the two of you (most likely an argument); it made him think something no longer exists and never will.

You can help change this by simply waiting for the right time, and listen without asking questions. If you keep an open mind, and you respond when the time is right, in a positive manner, you could help with his fear of commitment.

He doesn’t know if he is ready for a relationship right now. The good news is things do get back on track again, but it’s when you least expect it. Keep it fun when you do bump into one another and show him the person he loves and the person he is missing.

If you’d like to know more, just contact me in my chat box, and we’ll get right on it. ;)

Many Blessings!

over 7 years ago

Thank u so much for the reading I hope its right.

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

You are most welcome Ciera. If you have any other concerns, you know where to find me. ;)

Many Blessings!

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Bitwine clients! My name is SAAMI! Quick, friendly, fun, and Accurate! 50,000 readings on other online psychic Network! Love, marriage, finances & your well being! Here to serve your every need, details explained with real understanding. The truth will set you free! Accurate, truthful and detailed answers, my goal is to not only give you the answers you seek, but guide you to living your best life!!