Refuse to get close to anybody

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

It’s really urking my nerves when these guys ask for a chance and I do only to get heart broken again. I’m at the point I give up and can’t give anymore chances. I have lost faith in my love life. I don’t want to turn them away, but they seem desperate. I just want to focus on my kids and heal from what my ex did. He hurt me so bad to now I don’t trust men at all. I don’t know if I can go through another relationship with a man at all ever. My ex really hit the bottom of the barrel for me when he did what he did. I am like idc anymore at this point. I have never felt this way like this.

over 7 years ago

Love and Light,

I’m sorry you are feeling less than good right now. I think turning your attention to yourself and healing is the best thing you can do. When we feel broken and incomplete that is the energy we put out. The law of attraction states that like attracts like. If you feel broken and hurt, you will continue to attract that energy in a man right back. Doing some self care and truly falling in love with you is what you need to do before you put yourself back out there.

You are beautiful and once you truly know that and believe it, no one can tell you otherwise. I know its hard to see it when people treat yo badly for so long, but that poor behavior is a reflect of how they feel about themselves. It is not your issue.

Don’t give up on love. Esp self love. You will heal mama.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thxs Pixie this is why I can’t date right now. I’ve been rejecting men. I don’t want them to tell them I’ve been abused. I just know I can’t be with anyone or close to anyone. I have to stay off to myself. Every time my ex reached out and disrespects me it drags me down. I blocked him completely on Facebook. He boils me and angers me

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I agree… He has some issues. Now I have to replace what was taken away. I feel powerless.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I agree… He has some issues. Now I have to replace what was taken away. I feel powerless.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

over 7 years ago
vanilla_sky didn't upload a photo

vanilla_sky (vanilla_sky)

20 posts

I am in the exact same boat hun. I couldn’t have said it any better.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Abuse is wrong vanilla… idc what kind. The disrespect does something to me. My ex reaching out to me is a problem. I have to stay away from this guy before I end up in jail. He is not worth it. You have to be screwed up in the head to do abuse some body.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Get out of it vanilla before it’s too late. I had to find the strength and just walk. He’s never gonna change.

over 7 years ago

20 posts

I did get out thank god. But for some reason even though I walked away I still feel defeated bc he rejected me. Sick I know. I was abused mentally also. Shouting at me and he did something physically that damaged me the rest of my life. Now I have to explain this to people. I just had a convo on the phone w an old friend that I dont know how to date anymore or explain my damage and abuse to someone new, I reject dating bc of all of it. I’m screwed up mentally. I lost a great man bc i met him too soon last year when I wasnt out of it yet. ugh..

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’ve been through this before last abuser dead- than my ex. It’s over. I am not his dog or somebody he can control. I def don’t belong to him either! He use to say this.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

We’re going to be ok vanilla 《hugs》

over 7 years ago

20 posts

Thanks girl hugs to you also. I got sick of being controlled and the guy didnt even want to commit to me. Just buy me this help me with that do this for me. Bought him a bass guitar and he went out and played shows and said “i been telling you were only friends all this time. I was supposed to invite you to a show and deal w an attitude everytime someone comes up and talks to me or I talk to them?” Yeah.. if go continue to talk to whores and bitches see where it gets you man. You had a good woman in your life and you rejected her. You’re loss. But it still hurts like hell. I feel like worthless he didnt want me. hes dated so many women but never gave me a chance. I dont get it.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

It’s all over. Just use this time to heal.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Loveandlight00 & Vanilla_sky I feel for you both. My Ex is Narsastic & an Alcoholic.. the mental abuse is horrid we have two kids I love dearly & they see there “fathers” abuse. We are separated been nothing between us for many years. Though he won’t move out says he has rights. I carnt afford to rent on my own with kids so I’m stuck. There is another man on my radar I like & feelings mutual. But till I heal from this living hell we carnt be. It’s one step forward 50 back. I’ll get there soon I know I will. & I wish you both the same & nothing but blessings

over 7 years ago
yourpsychic's photo

Mystical moon's Psychic (yourpsychic)

17 posts

hi honey im sorry to hear about your problems im feeling a connection with you and if you like to contact me im sure I can help you understand the issues and why they keep happening to you with realationships blessings.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) fast typist! ten mins for ten dollars ;)