Will a lasting love come?

over 7 years ago

I have been single for a while now, and have not been looking for love and not really looking at the moment either. But in the future I want to meet someone to live my life with, I am locking for some romance and tenderness of the lasting kind. When or where will I meet this man?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things will be change for you with the time and you will be in a relationship.Join me I will help you to know what should you need to do first.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Anna,

I would be glad to look into this and see what I can sense for you. Please check out my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see someone will come into your life, but there are certain changes you have to make for these events to take place :)

contact me for answers now! why guess get insight, new client special 10 mins for 10$!

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat today and I will have a look into your situation with help of Angels.G.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more I read the spirit of the person and insight and details . I will give you the truth . Try my specials – I know I can help you on all of the issues and more . Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.