Difference Between Twinflames and Soulmates?

over 7 years ago

Can you explain different signs between a soulmate or twin flame connection? What are the major differences?

over 7 years ago

Just google it

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat and I will provide you with my best knowledge and insight.G.

over 7 years ago

The twin flame community is surrounded in Dogma and its very important to be careful not to get sucked into that without knowing all the details to avoid the pitfalls.

I’ve seen some clients convinced that this person was their twinflame whos put away years waiting on them and Its sad, and takes a lot of healing to release the bonds from those ties.

Twin flame is your other half of your soul, it is a rare occurrence when a soul splits and incarnates separately and they must learn apart from another until they are ready to join and ascend together. Since this occurs it usually means much struggle and karmic battles to overcome as a pair, but powerfully intense of a connection.

A soulmate is someone who is intended for you and they have had past lives together. A soulmate will have a deep soul connection and it is less karmic as it is destined. There will be healing and it is usually less of a painful path then twinflame although still carries its challenges

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

lol @ google it.. :) Saves so much time :D

Below are my thoughts not a from a book or Google.. :) May be different from other’s beliefs or experiences.. I Guess the question was the signs not the description of what this phenomena is.So that a normal person can tell if a person is her soul mate or twin flame..

twin fame signs are:- You feel the pain of your twin flame and being with your twin flame makes you feel complete.. without him/ her you feel empty.. You are always looking for that twin flame of yours and once with him or her you feel safe, protected, complete and satisfied in relationships/ love. Twin flames are historically also seen to die close to their twin flames death.. As they can not survive alone in this world..

Soul mates are people you have emotional ties with in past lives and hence you feel that pull even in this life time.. You may have many soul mates.. but twin flame is only one..

When you first see your soul mate the first feeling that will come up in your heart will be, that you have known this person from ages. and even though he or she would be a stranger to you. Still you won’t feel that way.

Hope these signs help you.

over 7 years ago

Hello Liz,

The term “soulmates” implies a soul on soul connection. Mates, lovers, friends, colleagues, partners.

“Twin Flames” implies a soul is torn in two and comes together as such in human form.

Mostly, people will tell you that a soulmate can be just about anyone in your life, even a friend or family member. It means someone that you will have as a lifelong part of your experience here, or someone who impacts your life in a big way.

The question I like to pose is this: What is a soul?

We are separate entities while we are incarnated here on Earth. But, we are as one on the other side. So what exactly is a soul and how does it function?

Souls are an unknown territory. As such, it takes a great deal of exploration to unmask the truths of its existence. Science claims souls do not exist, but most people on the planet believe they have one.

When approaching soulmates, twin flames, perfect other halves, and the like… my advice is simple: never let anyone tell you who your “soulmate” is. Only you get to decide that.

And the rest, the wisdom for what exactly a soul is or what its purpose is, will come in time.

Keep it simple and it makes living a whole lot easier…

Love & Light, Leona Graves