Miss him

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Does anyone see a man feeling sorry for his behavior towards me? .... and ” Try” to make an effort in a relationship? I had a date with a man tonight – he’s nice but I’m not into him. There’s someone from my past who I haven’t been with sexually since sept 15 – he got overwhelmed and went into hiding from me “again” ... when will he return he’s the one I’m truly asking about John 10/73. Thank you. I miss him -

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see your are still connected with him and have deep feelings for him into your heart.Things are working in the same way as do in the past.Join me I will help you to know about this matter and guide you towards your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Yes. I am still very connected to him and often feel him very strongly. I last had contact on oct 15—it seems like forever ago. I’ve been trying to move on once again by dating others. It doesn’t help. I find myself drawing more to him – missing him more. When will he return :(

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Yes. I am still very connected to him and often feel him very strongly. I last had contact on oct 15—it seems like forever ago. I’ve been trying to move on once again by dating others. It doesn’t help. I find myself drawing more to him – missing him more. When will he return :(

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a reading on John and see what is ahead through spirit and changes . I read around the spirit of the person and see what his thoughts are toward you now in romance and relationship moving forward and when . Come in for a reading and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thanks

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you insight and clarity on this for you, your more then welcome to give me a call any time

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

John came to me in my dream. I can’t remember it all but he started by texting me. I remember saying in my dream – I thought you were gone for good…. I don’t remember the rest. Nothing from him since (Oct 15) then he disappeared. By blocking and not answering my text. He’s done this before but always came back – after 1-2 months. I’m beginning to worry. I’m afraid he’s depressed (holidays) thinking of his mom who passed away in late January. Does anyone see a highly successful business man, (executive vp) around me? He’s truly got my heart, the others around me are passing my time – I hate to say but it’s the truth. My heart is with John it always will be. Im looking at going forward soon if he doesn’t return. But turning a page isn’t easily done. Thanks

over 7 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat for more info.Thanks.Regards.G.

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Ego doesn’t want him to feel sorry, he doesn’t really think he did anything wrong, deep down he knows, but he almost talks himself out of it. Lots of internal chatter going on in his head, but hes the kind of guy that likes to pretend like everything is okay. He has some growing to do, energetically, that ego has some dying to do. This space apart is what is going to come for him. Dying of his ego, if he allows it.

over 7 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am am happy to help you tonight. I will do a special price tonight only of 20 dollars for 10 minutes….but you have to ask for this when you come into chat. I do provide detailed readings, and time frames.