twin flames.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Saw some great quotes.. Helped me realize it’s gonna happen. Something about how twin flames can be apart and not talk but they are still twin flames and will reunite.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’ve seen some great ones too lately. & I was told how to send unconditional love. Thats met to help too.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Sending unconditional love? Is it easy?

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

They say it is. I only learnt about it on a twinflame Facebook page. This is what I was told

It’s just simply accepting them and all of what our egos consider flaws. When you think of the person, you think about how much you love them and wish them to find peace within and without. It’s more like a meditation. Just concentrate on the way you feel for the person while thinking of them. That you accept them and all of their “baggage” because baggage is what we all carry around and letting them know it’s okay, to not be ashamed of things they feel or things they have done.

It might help???

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry