Curious

over 7 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Does anyone get a description of future love interest as being “tall 6’1-6’2 light complexion with dark hair and green/hazel eyes” ? This seems to be a common thing. Any clients get this same description ?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions around a person where you want to know about and much more , through spirit . I will give you the truth and when . Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

That’s a general description of white people from USA.

over 7 years ago
leandrat didn't upload a photo

Leandrat (leandrat)

48 posts

I agree w Javi. I never get anyone describing my future love interest ever though.

over 7 years ago

Hello,I’m here for you to give you insight for your situation which you are experiencing now.Please join me for chat now.G.

over 7 years ago

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Thank you all that’s why I asked it’s a very general description that can fit just about anyone never anything specific or tell tell signs.

over 7 years ago
slw didn't upload a photo

slw

24 posts

Lmao oh my gosh…Please stop! Thats the description I get every reasing !

over 7 years ago

slw

24 posts

I thought it was real because the ones I went to said it ! Please don’t tell me that I’m officially embarrassed. I’m talking about top top advisor oh Im hella mad right and might epose some ass ! Are you kidding me ?

over 7 years ago

slw

24 posts

I didn’t even write properly the way I’m mad. When I say wow I am lost for words ? That description for a black man is not common to me so I might move to the U.S lol. They all said hazel greenish eyes or they say “There’s something about his eyes thats different” Sigh. Lmao I would like to get to the bottom of this…Sad.

over 7 years ago

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

No I’m not Kidding lol that what a few readers tried telling me and I’m like no that doesn’t even sound right. It’s all bs

over 7 years ago

slw

24 posts

At least you caught on to something. I didn’t even budge and that upset. I’m a highly compassionate person and hate liars and people playing with my mind. I can’t sleep until I seek justice because I truly believed if all of them gave the same damn description it can only be real…I’m not caucasian so that description striked me as unique…Tsk tsk. Good for you for asking that question. I would of doodled along day dreaming about this prince charming like a damn fool !