Trying to sell services?

over 7 years ago

There are a couple advisors I always go to, but lately I’ve been checking out new ones. The last two I saw BOTH tried to sell me extra, special services. I might need it, sure, but as a first time client it feels pushy trying to make more $ off me. Has anyone else had this experience?

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Yes. Dont do it. Its all a scam.

over 7 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Dont do it. I’ve been reading with a lady name Angel Messenger and she hasn’t tried to sell me any services and has be correct on many things for me. I recommend her

over 7 years ago

No one should push to “upsell” anything. Thats why we have profiles so people can read and view in there own time the type of services offered and make there own informed choice.

The choice always has to be with the client. When I have readings for me I only go to those that I know dont push for anything.

over 7 years ago

I will tell you its a scam , no one need to push , and you can make up your mind who you want to have a session with and give you advice . Blessings

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Ive never tried to push extra services, My clients return with their own free will:)

over 7 years ago
natashaestelle didn't upload a photo

Interstellarrush (natashaestelle)

9 posts

Not a qualified psychic to give an answer to this, but I do want to share my past encounter in relation to this.

I’ve fell into this scam once and this was done by a top advisor here on Bitwine. A lady tried to upsell prayer for me with 1 ft beeswax candles for $60 each and was scaring me into buying this–– was basically taking advantage of my depression back then. Honestly? Her reading might be true, and she might’ve read into my fears–– and honestly, she might’ve taken that into her advantage to profit herself. I was in such a vulnerable place back then and I was always the one to feel guilty about being suspicious at that time, so I caved and tried. As soft as I was as a person, though, buying into these upselling psychic services is so… unlike me. I’m usually very critical and rational. It was definitely my vulnerability that had put me into desperation up that par (that she was probably feeding off of).

Once the session was done, I my suspicion kicked in and I did some research the actual beeswax candle prices–– alas, the prices I was offered was quite over the top compared to what I was seeing all around the internet. I tried to reach out to her, but she seemed disinterested to “keep me updated” as promised, and gave me deadpan, short answers. Considering she gave the terms and conditions of “not telling anyone about our deal” and “not go to other psychics to not get the energies mixed up” (which sounds like total BS), everything suddenly made sense: I was scammed.

I didn’t make a fuss about it, nor did I want to put myself in the hassle of getting my money back, though. I just believe in karma works–– that one day she’d get in trouble if she wouldn’t stop scamming (if you even think karma is just some spiritual mumbo jumbo, this still makes a lot of sense–– the more you lie, the more probable it is that you one day get into trouble. The risk is always there).

So that’s my two-cent on scamming, upselling psychics here. They could probably seem tad bit pushy on some services, there’s probably a chance that they really see the urgency of their client benefiting from said service, but I guess, one thing that I wished to do is to tell her that I needed to come back to decide whether or not I would use her upsold service and actually do some research about it before deciding right away on that very session. You’d still be at risk of getting scammed, but you may minimize that risk itself; then it might be worth the try in the end?

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

Don’t do this.Please find a reader you trust. Sophea and Siobhan are excellent.