Why is it always a spell .

over 7 years ago

I am writing in this forum because I was some answers. Some times you try to talk to a psychic just to get some input into your life and relations and how it is playing out. Sometimes they say they see issues and they can correct them. Ok, you don’t have a problem with paying to get it corrected, but as soon as you pay to get that problem corrected, they say they find another problem and expect you will have the money to pay for that. And sometimes that goes on for months and the problems is still not corrected. Then you talk to another psychic and she says she see the first problem. So who do you trust here.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

That is a scammer and a fake.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you , I read the spirit of the situation and the person and give you the truth . T hen best way to get all of your answers , is to give the advisor all of your questions and get in sight and details . I can only tell you that is way I do things around my reading . I will give you the truth and much more , I don’t, sugar coat , Now if you want insight on spells and spiritual help I can do that to and tell you what to do . Many years of reading and helping people around the world . Come in for a reading and chat . Please have pal pay . Blessings

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Dont trust the ones who say they can “fix” any problem. Spells and all that arent true. Go to ones that give u youre reading and move on

over 7 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

I hate that, those that come and tell you how you have a negative energy, that you need balancing it’s like yeah we know that we have that energy bc at the moment we are going thru a sad phase in our life due to problems going on its something that ourself can fix that’s why you have to be careful who you speak with.

over 7 years ago

Yes there fake and some are on this site I’m thinking about filling out for a job myself

over 7 years ago
leandrat didn't upload a photo

Leandrat (leandrat)

48 posts

Yeah or they tell you your partner has magic on them from someone keeping them apart from you LOL.. Tiffanie I thought the same thing about trying to get a job here myself. I need some money lol