Can't wait anymore

over 7 years ago

I’ve waited 7 months for my ex to figure it out if he hasn’t by now I doubt he ever will

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisor301 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Love Visions (psychicadvisor301)

2 posts

hi there I’m feeling that this person is ur soul mate and that u do not have this type of connetion with any one else I see u compare others to him I see a lot was ment to take place with u both that did not ur path seems slow, I would like to lay out a deck for you call for more ,, details

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Don’t waste your time.

over 7 years ago

I’ve been told so many things but none came true

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

That’s because whoever told you that is lying. Exs only get their thing together when they see they have lost what another has.

over 7 years ago

How do I get him back

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Keep living your life and do not wait for him to comeback. If he ever comes back you will probably have fully healed and can make a better decision.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m psychic medium and I can help you in your situation.You can get answers which you are looking for.Call me I’m online.G.xxx

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on this situation around this person and give you the truth on him what spirit show and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you and give you full accurate insight on this person. Blessings