Chakra cleansing.

over 7 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

Has anyone had their chakras cleansed? Someone is going to do this for me who is trained in doing so. I was told it could help things manifest better if I’m in balance and things can flow more freely.

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

How much u gotta pay?

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

I had a charka unblocked I normally cleanse my own chakras by doing sea salt baths or detox baths which I need to do.

over 7 years ago

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

yes chakra balancing can be very helpful in removing blockages and also balancing if your chakras are out of balance this can affact many areas of your life mentally emonionely spiritually and physically

over 7 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

you can cleanse ur own chakras by watching youtube videos, its the same:)

over 7 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes i am doing chakrra cleansing you wil get instant result.

over 7 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

I have my chakras cleaned regularly – for the past 35 years. Amazing what can happen for you when they are clear. Especially for me as a psychic. There are many evil forces out there trying to attach themselves to you – not energy – forces. However, you need to be careful as to who you get to clean them. There are specific ways to tell if the person is genuine. It’s definitely necessary and a reading with me will tell you which chakra is being blocked and how that’s causing you a problem. Education is key. I do hope you’ll come and chat with me more about this.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars / come and enjoy a reading with me today !