faster.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

is there a way I can make my predictions I’m getting happen faster? :/ I was told by several this guy is my twin flame.. one reader even told me what she saw in my room – a comforter that was blue with flowers and she saw him and me on it! I was amazed at how accurate she was.. just wondering if there’s something I can do to push things along..

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Hi Jenny, can i ask who you have been to? That was accurate?

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I use another site, too.. they do live readings via camera. not sure I can post the site here.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

but on here.. Avalon Star, Raven Star..

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

When was that prediction?

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

You I don’t think there’s anything we can do. Bar let go Be positive & wait. I know that sounds silly & nasty. But I’ve been told just let go For mine to happen I’m also tired of waiting like you.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Me to chree. Just wait Jenny :/

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Think it’s the best thing to do loveandlight & if them men were waiting for don’t come. Well there not worth it I think

over 7 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Personally, I don’t believe in waiting. I think it’s a dangerous precedent in life. We only have 80 years here if we’re lucky and while you’re waiting life is passing you by. There’s a meditation you can do and contact the person and find out if they are coming or not. There’s a reading I can give you to tell you whether or not this relationship is for you and if it is why it isn’t manifesting now. I’m going to be straight up here and say – how are the readings you are getting you calling accurate if they say they are your twin flame and yet you’re here saying you are tired of waiting? I’m just saying…As I tell people with twin flame questions if they are your twin flame then they’d be there – now. I’m just saying. Stay in the moment.