Nervous

over 7 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Something slightly opened my shower curtain while I was in the bathroom. There is no wind or any fan. I’m unsure if it’s a figment of my imagination or is something following me?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Please come in and I can give you full accurate insight what is going on I read the spirit , its some darkness there . on Line now . Come in and receive full accurate insight . I will give you the truth . Blessing s

over 7 years ago

Toree,

I have encountered my fair share of objects moving apparently on their own, aside from the inumerable spiritual apparitions appearing in my “mind’s eye” throughout my life. Based on these events, I have no doubt that there are energies we do not yet fully understand.

As advanced as our sciences have become, paritcularly in the field of theoretical physics, we still do not yet grasp the “other side” for all that it truly is.

People should not have to feel afraid of what is happening around them. I believe this activity is normal, to be perfectly frank. But, it is very rarely understood.

This entity could be harmless, a personal manifestation, or even a simple draft from the steam of the shower. If I tune in and discover that it is a dark energy, there are ways to combat and clear the home, or the people in it!

Given my experience, I can readily tell what type of energy is near and also how it may be handled. I am not afraid of the dark because I choose to live in the light. I absolutely love to help cleanse situations like these. As well, I can offer my personal insights as a “sensitive” into what this strange “other world” is all about.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

Special Note:- Please hit online notification tab for me as I do not have a set schedule for being online here.. Also in case you do not see me online and you need my help.. Then please send me a message to fix an appointment.. as that is the most convenient way for both me and my clients..

Many Blessings

Tantra:)

over 7 years ago

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George

over 7 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have seen a spirit in my home and want to say it’s the same one. It was a man around my height and seemed to be a shadow. I saw him late last year walking down my hallway. I don’t think he means any harm but seems to need some help with something. Things sometimes make noise but unsure if it’s him. If he wants something I want to help him out.