spell work.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

has anyone had spells done that worked? I have had some done that did work. waiting for additional spells to take effect though even though I know it could take a while..

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Dont do it. Ive been told by many psychics including a real one from my hometown that spells dont work. Especially ones that go against free will. Its always just a lie or a work with dark magic which always has bad consequences. Also im not sure if youre religious but god would never agree that any spell is acceptable. Dont waste your money

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Agreed.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I do believe spells can work and I use ones that don’t work against free will. I’ve seen results of spells. I do believe in God and I see spells as a powerful prayer. Just my opinion.

over 7 years ago
angelmarie didn't upload a photo

Angel (angelmarie)

5 posts

Jenny I agree, It is like a prayer. I’ve had a few cast that were non dark, non free will changing as well. They only work if the person likes you back and helps move things along sooner. If they dont like you back or universe has something else planned it just simply doesnt work and it is stated that from the casters. I have to get a recast as there was too much negativity and fighting in my situation over the time period and it didnt work. I had something done w another person I see signs everywhere but no movement yet. My friend is convinced a banishing spell someone did to keep another woman away from her guy pushed her and her guy apart. Im unsure about that because he was nuts anyway. But seems like shes not welcome there anymore and the mother doesnt even like her now and neither does he and she didnt do anything wrong. It’s odd. Not sure if its the universe or the spellwork though.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

@angelmarie: I also see signs. lots of them. I see his actual name. the place he is originally from. things pertaining to him. his last name. even a friend saw his name and middle name on Coke bottles while she was filling a machine at work.

over 7 years ago

Angel (angelmarie)

5 posts

Jenny thats exactly what Im getting and oddly I last seen one of the men a year ago tonight/tomorrow morning. His name is everywhere even odd last name ive seen once. The last 24 hrs it picked up again. Ever since I gave him a cd i made of a specific artist, music from that aritst plays in the most random places now. Esp if I am upset over hurting him and kicking myself. Its been a few wks since this happened, then I was at work yest and went to shut the door because i thought my coworker was going to do it, (at the mall) and its an outdoor mall with music and I went to shut the door and the artist was playing again oddly. My cowrkers and friends are noticing it, its so strong. Last night I saw his name dedicated to a song on youtube while i listened to a diff song by the artist and had NO idea she had a song w his name. etc. The artist w the constant music playing, was someone w also both bonded over

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

@angelmarie: wow. maybe the universe is telling us to be patient and wait. at least that’s what I would like to think. I’m open to meeting someone better but no luck. I attract losers. : /

over 7 years ago

Angel (angelmarie)

5 posts

yeah girl, same here. I attract the wrong men. Like you, I am hoping its a sign to be patient. Im not sure if its the spellwork per se, or its the universe or both. But I know the guy really liked me and I did something stupid and he felt he couldnt trust me. I legit wrote down eveyrthing i want in a man, and this man has every single one of those qualities. Hope I didnt lose my potential soulmate.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

@angelmarie: I hope you don’t lose him either.. the guy I met I like a lot too and I have never met anyone like him. I didn’t expect to like him either but it happened..

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Keep me updated on how things go? :) I hope the best for both of us!

over 7 years ago

Angel (angelmarie)

5 posts

Same keep me updated! I feel the same I didn’t think he’d like me back. I watched him for many years before I met him. Hope the best as well! Stay positive!

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Can I but in lady’s & ask. Have you been seeing numbers as well. I’m 11:11 & 3:33 or just 3’s are what I’ve been seeing & ive heard that’s something. I also hear songs my fella likes randomly ocasionally I’ll see things about where he’s from. Of he’s fave place. I’ve not used spells as I don’t belive in them. Though I have been praying & now I’m thinking it’s the universe telling me something. I’m abit confused to be honest

over 7 years ago

Angel (angelmarie)

5 posts

Yes! Even wayy before spellwork a year ago it started. So not sure.. I havent seen as much lately but I still see 11:11 often. I used to see 11:11 1:11 3:33 4:44 5:55 and the later 4’s and 5’s happened a lot over this one guys house and it all started after I met him.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Ok so maybe it’s my prays & the universe just helping?? I really hoping so I do find he’s in line a lot when I am too I’ve also seen simulAr numbers you mention & buterflies I’ve heard they mean something two.. This is getting a stronger thing with me