Ex is back in my life

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

We are still not on the same page commitment wise and he has ZERO stability in his life. Back at square 1 again. Not about to set myself up again. Why does he get it?

AD 8-20-75

I need a man in my life.

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I am content without him. My kids are my focus and what I gotta do. Him I see no BENEFIT.

over 7 years ago

there is a reason he is here however

. You sound upset like its not what you want but its just because you’re confused and tired of the games and don’t want that to happen again.

you still are wanting to get closure with him and be able to finally forgive him

over 7 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me read around what is ahead for you on relationship and romance for the future , what the spirit show around you , You can ,t change people but you can change your direction . Don’t cheat you , I see you are very tired of games . I know I can help you and give you accurate insight and details on all of your concerns around love and relationship On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I rather be single than deal with the games yes, I am tired.

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

There’s no need for him to be in my life he needs to go about his business

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I am done and that’s it. Idk why he keeps coming back into my life as I don’t want him. Idc about twin flame or soulmate. I know there has to be a way to cut the cords.

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

Jade since he won’t give me closure. I have to get it myself. I hope he doesn’t cal or text me back. This man got issues. Serious issues. My God !

over 7 years ago

la1243

211 posts

Jade since he won’t give me closure. I have to get it myself. I hope he doesn’t cal or text me back. This man got issues. Serious issues. My God !

over 7 years ago

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George