Am I just delusional now?

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi all I know I’ve been told that Glens coming to me. But I’m not seeing/feeling progress. I do think I’m delusional about him finally coming to me. I’ve been seeing 11.11 a bit & hearing songs I know he likes or meaning something to him a lot & randomly lately. Is my holding on just silly delusion?

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Dear, I see that you have gotten many readings in the past telling you one thing, but your feeling another

I do see he thinks about you from time to time and I do see it is meant for him to reach out to you, but there is someone standing in the way of this

I have over 20 years of experience in reuniting loved ones and helping others in life situations

contact me when you are ready for real answers and guidance

many blessings Angel Lee,

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi & thanks for responding. Angel lee I’m just giving up hope on him. Someone female? I’ll be in contact soon thanks

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it is two people working together I see, one male and one female, contact me so I can look further into this for you

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions when this person is coming back to you . I read the spirit and see what is ahead and hi9s thoughts and feeling toward you and when the changes will be . Come for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Just wondering if Glen thinks about me & has feelings. Why’s he not making a move?? I’ve been postive etc. & nothing from him. It’s why I think I’m delusional that he’d come to me

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you still love him and want to get back him into your life.Your heart says that he is the one for you.Join me I will help you to know about him,his feelings and your upcoming love life.

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Anyone else can help??? Cause I’m not sure what. Alinaa has picked up on little confused by that comment to be honest.

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Anyone else can help??? Cause I’m not sure what. Alinaa has picked up on little confused by that comment to be honest.