predictions that come true.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Has anyone had predictions that come true? I feel mine will but it sucks waiting..

over 7 years ago
cinnamon_breeze didn't upload a photo

cinnamon (cinnamon_breeze)

17 posts

ye well for me no light at the end of the tunnel. so no predictions are not happening and im past many timelines given

over 7 years ago

17 posts

just some small things have happened but nowhere near they described it to be

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Nothing anyone on this sight predicted has happened. But I guessed a lot here were fake. Keep telling me Glens coming & to wait but yea what ever Somethings one person on purple ocean predeicted happend. But the big thing I wanted never happend yet. Hopes fading with me though. Lol

over 7 years ago

17 posts

all bs

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Cinnamon a lot here are. But I suggest try else where. When I did I found things happened.

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Anyone try psychic miss toria?

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

oops

over 7 years ago

I’ve been told by almost everyone on here to wait for me ex. He’s coming back. Hmm he’s definitely not coming back due to the circumstances that are happening right now!

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago

I.have.been on.this site since 2011 and none of the predictions happened just use common sense if a guy dissapears most likely he has moved on and you should too

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

All of mine have happened

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

rebo who have you tried

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

Rebo who have u used

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Claudia Stanley

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Claudia is one of the worst.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Someone asked and I answered. If you think she is one of the worst, then I’m sorry. But for me, she not only predicted an one date but two to the exact dates!! These predictions were about 5 weeks before the occurrence. I haven’t used her in over a year and a half but that prediction accuracy I will never forget!!!

over 7 years ago

I have had many many readings and also been told over and over that I should wait for my ex, that we are soul mates and belong together and when he comes back, he will apologize for how he left things and we will be together again. However most of the time frames have passed already and I’m starting to think that I’ve just been told what I wanted to hear. But how can all of these people be wrong?

I’m not sure, but I think it’s time to move on with my life or I could be waiting forever.

over 7 years ago
natashaestelle didn't upload a photo

Interstellarrush (natashaestelle)

9 posts

I have some of my go-to’s that always have their predictions work for me. I personally find that the best psychics to work with are the one to encourage me that I have my free will. So far, ALL of Count Marco’s, Michael DuVal, and DJ Ownbey’s predictions have come to pass without a fail (and of course, with responsibilities on my end too).

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’ve had some come true too but that earlier in the year.. just waiting for this big one to pass.

over 7 years ago
slw didn't upload a photo

slw

24 posts

If it helps some predicted that my childrens father would come back and to steer clear because he has not changed and my whole outlook changed…I became more guarded. Anyway it came to pass on August 7th and yes he’s tried some trickery but I don’t entertain it. We haven’t spoke in a year so I was shocked. Now just waiting on the big one which has three different timeframes.

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

Im with Jenny,all my predictions and the big one that I am expecting is still weeks away,so I am still waiting for them to happen.

over 7 years ago

Erika,

Were you the one who also used Sophea?

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

Yes I talked to Sophea a few weeks ago and she was fabulous. Very accurate and very friendly.She also said several weeks for my special someone to come back…just waiting.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Sure not sitting around on my ex as I have moved on and looking forward too meeting someone new. Maybe in the future we can have something. Was also told my ex is soulmate, he is coming back, etc etc.