Body

over 7 years ago

I’m looking for a body scan reading? I’m having some minor problems that I’ve seen the doctor for countless times for. They just can’t seem to figure out what’s the problem. Can anyone see what’s the problem?

over 7 years ago

Hi for this you need to speak to a medical professional. Bitwine does not allow advisors to answer questions related to health.

I wish you all the best though

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Hi thanks Dino I have spoken with several medical professionals which is why I’m seeking out other alternatives.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

I can sense any spiritual cause or some thing close to medical reason as well still you can not substitute with appropriate medical advice..

i am any how an MPT ( Ortho) 7 plus years of clinical work experience as well :)

Still an in person medical examination can not be replaced completely with online psychic readings..yet it can prove helpful..

If you need my help then hit online notification tab and also go through my disclaimer..

Blessings Tantra :)

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to help you with clear insight on this situation and guide you down the right path in your life , come chat today I am online now

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see something about you which I do not want to tell you openly.Plz join me to know about that.

over 7 years ago

I agree with Psychic Dino, and I can’t offer you a diagnosis, only a medical doctor can, but I can evaluate your chakras and energetic field (aura) to see where there are blockages and I can offer specific advice on how to work on those areas, balance and heal them.