Is there hope?

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

....I am not getting younger… it seems everyone is setting down or has been and I can’t find one serious committed man. I am at the point of giving up. I am tried of these men wasting my time and playing games or can’t keep it real with me. It seems noone values love, respect, and even honestly these days…seems like a joke and this generation of men suck! 10 yrs ago, it was not this bad! Sorry if I seem like I am ranting, but just fed up and tired.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I know my answer will be very weird for you but if you will think on it with cool mind then you will be agree,it is true.I will give you the key to find a genuine,honest and loyal love partner.If you really want to know then join me.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and full insight and details .I will give you what the spirit show around your situations and the person. Come in for a reading and chat . Accurate details . Blessings

over 7 years ago

A relationship is on its way to you though :)

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Theres always hope,and you shouldn’t give up. I would be happy to do a reading with you and see what lies ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profileā€¦. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make scheduleā€¦ Thank You.

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, I would love to help you and guide you on to the path you’re meant to be on. Contact me today for more information