over and over

over 7 years ago

Is this relationship over for real? Lots of ups and downs, starts and stops. I just need to know will this get stable or should I just het going?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your love issues and situation , what the spirit show around you and him for the future and when things will change . On line now -I know I can help you right away and give you the truth . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Thanks

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see things are not going smooth between both of you but he still have feelings for you.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Thanks all I put the nail in the coffin. I told him I met someone else and it’s over I am tired of the ups and downs.

over 7 years ago

Hi Cassandra sounds like a real roller coaster. I would be happy to look at this in more depth for you ?

over 7 years ago

Thanks Dino. I am just so fed up with everything I think I need to just get off bitwine and figure it all out for myself I have paid so much money and never received really accurate information and I am just tired. I am sure you are awesome and sincere but I will be ok. Thank you much

over 7 years ago

Hi Cassandra sometimes it is good to take a break! And if feeling so drained then it sounds like you need some real “you time”

I do wish you well on your journey

Blessings x

over 7 years ago

Thanks again