What's in store next?

over 7 years ago

Ok so life sucks big time on all levels possible at the moment. Any change coming? Or is it suppose to be like this? Non of all the good predictions I have had on this site has come to pass, it just keep getting worse.

over 7 years ago

im online call me chat soon XO.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and give you a full accurate reading on all of your questions and much more . On line now – Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much hurt from your past and not find a true love partner till yet.I see a guy there who cheated you.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Life does suck. If you start there we can get to a solution. I use the I Ching which is an Oracle that talks about changes. Try an Oracle reading and see what changes you need to make to control your destiny and btw thanks for not giving up! My readings are 100% accurate because I don’t predict. I give practical solutions for peace happiness and clarity which empower you.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

i am sorry to hear you are having a diffacult time come chat with me and we will find out why things are not progressing and what you can do to make it happen