does he really hate me

over 7 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Does my recent ex truly hate me and really think of me the way he says.dis trust me ..or just being really emotional ?are we truly donr for good..meaning are we never going to talk again or be friends when things ..hopefully. .settle down? E.a.d ..6-28-73 to see if you connect to him..

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

I am faye and I have over 15yrs of experience in the psychic clairvoyance field , I can help you with honest and clear answers with no sugar coating in my readings , all I will need is first name and DOB so I can connect to the right situation that surrounds you , come chat now and ask about my special , hope to hear from you soon sincerely faye

over 7 years ago

I don’t connect with you or him, but with the astral, where truth can be accessed. Stop by for a session to find his thoughts, feelings, intentions and how things evolve.

over 7 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues, and see what spirit show I will give you the truth and much more . I know I can help you right away . Come in for a reading and chat .Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much depressed and hurt from him but you still have a very soft corner for him.Things are not going smooth between both of you.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Audry,

I don’t sense that he hates you,thats a strong word,and I don’t feel you are done for good. I can look at this deeper in a reading for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) ten mins for ten dollars / for everyone !

over 7 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

I am sorry you are going through this, I know it is an unpleasant feeling to try and work through his cold, unkind words to you.

Let’s take a look at what’s going on with him on a deeper level that drives him to lash out like this and get to the bottom of his feelings.

Come in any time for a session.

Blessings :)

Siobhan xxx