Move or stay

over 7 years ago
sjd didn't upload a photo

SJ (sjd)

1 post

I have been offered a job but it will mean relocating back to a place I don’t like. I am also waiting to hear back on another possible job in my current location, but this seems to have gone cold.

I really am having trouble deciding whether to relocate or keep looking for another role in my current location.

Any advice appreciated

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

That’s tough! On a practical standpoint, ‘A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.’

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars for everyone ! come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Hi, SJ, that’s pretty easy, I will ask which path is best for you, to stay or to move. I will also describe what is likely to happen on each path. No matter your choice, I wish you much success in your career.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much confused to take your job matter but you want to earn more.Join me I will give you good advice for your betterment and help you towards the right path.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your path what to do , I read the spirit and see what spirit show what way to go around a job and direction On line now . Please come in I know I can help you right away. Come in for a chat and reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I don’t pick up moving for you in the near future. But I do see some changes. Lets take a deeper look into this situation!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profileā€¦. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make scheduleā€¦ Thank You.