Feeling overwhelm With things

over 7 years ago

Hi 09-03-82, I’m feeling overwhelmed with things going on around me or in my life. Do you see things improving in my home life and. With job. I’ve Been going through a lot in my life and have the feeling of wanting to give up. Because I feel I can’t do it anymore. I find myself getting frustrated to The poin threw my cell phone and purse across the parking lot or depress where I hide away inside my house. Why do I have these feelings? Sometimes I don’t know what it is?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much depressed and you already see many hardships in your past.People around you are not gentle with you.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness and give you peace of mind.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Angel Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift,

If You Are Feeling Lost And Don’t Know What lies ahead, want to start a new chapter in life but Don’t Know Where To Start, Let Me Help Guide You Onto The Right Path!

I Specialize in love and relationships have questions about your lover? want to know are they the one? are they faithful? when will someone new come into my life? these are just a sample of what I can answer!

come chat now there is no problem too big or small!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me help you and give you full insight on what need to be change and give you full accurate insight what the spirit show , I see you are very depress and tired and much more . Change , Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Beautiful spirit, that’s exactly what you are hun. A beautiful spirit who is currently experiencing depression because of your difficult time. Your angels keep expressing for you to not give up. If you give up, you won’t get to embrace all of the changes that will lift you back up. Stay strong love. Please feel free to jump into chat with me anytime you’d like a comforting in depth session. Hugs

over 7 years ago

You are going to be taking some steps soon that will help you change your life dramatically into the direction you want it to go. —people around you are pulling on your energy too much and you need a break.

I can help you look into what steps to take to make this transition easiest for you -