Are we done

over 7 years ago
cthomas1243 didn't upload a photo

cthomas1243

40 posts

So I can go back into hiding and don’t date no more. There needs to be a better selection of men 2016-17. This man keeps disrespecting me- almost like abuse: emotional abuse. Ready to heal and move forward.

Thanks

CT 08-10 AD 08-20

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Angel Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift,

If You Are Feeling Lost And Don’t Know What lies ahead, want to start a new chapter in life but Don’t Know Where To Start, Let Me Help Guide You Onto The Right Path!

I Specialize in love and relationships have questions about your lover? want to know are they the one? are they faithful? when will someone new come into my life? these are just a sample of what I can answer!

come chat now there is no problem too big or small!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate reading and chat on your issues around love and relationship and when you will meet the right guy in your life , I read around the spirit of the person and give you true accurate insight and when everything will change and how to make it happen for you . On line now -Come in for a reading and chat . Many Years of helping on these situations. Blessings’