How Are We?

over 7 years ago

How Are We Twin Flames How Many Past Lives Do We Both Have. I’ve Had Weird Dreams Of Me And Him And It Felt Like I Was Seein Things That Already Happened But Didn’t Happen Just Yet And It Felt So Real. Or Things That Did Take Place. So Confused!!

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Angel Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift,

If You Are Feeling Lost And Don’t Know What lies ahead, want to start a new chapter in life but Don’t Know Where To Start, Let Me Help Guide You Onto The Right Path!

I Specialize in love and relationships have questions about your lover? want to know are they the one? are they faithful? when will someone new come into my life? these are just a sample of what I can answer!

come chat now there is no problem too big or small!

over 7 years ago

Hello, let me give you a full accurate reading on your love life and him and going forward and much more what the guides and spirit show for the future. On line now . I know I can help you right away . Accurate details and insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago

“How are we twin flames” < not sure what you mean by that. We can have many many people whom we feel strongly connected to but alas does not always mean we will end up with that person.